船舶航行系列--9.船舶遇险
发表于 2014-06-11 00:00
Distress Signals 遇险
Monolog A: Initiating Distress Messages
独白1: 开始发射遇险信号
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, MAYDAY.
This is M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying, M/V Yuying.
MAYDAY. I am in danger. My position is Latitude 37.15degrees North, Longitude 123.05degrees East. I am on fire at 1615 hours local time and have IMO-Class B cargo on board. I require fire-fighting assistance. Master, over.
遇险,遇险,遇险。
这是“育英”船,“育英”船,“育英”船。
我船有危险,我船的位置是37.15°N,123.05°E,我船从当地时间1615时开始着火,船上有国际危规B等级危险品在船,我船需要消防援助。船长,请回答。
Monolog B: Relaying Distress Messages
独白2: 转发遇险信号
MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY, MAYDAY RELAY.
This is Singapore Radio, Singapore Radio, Singapore Radio.
Relaying from Chinese M/V Yuejin. MAYDAY. I am in collision with submerged rock. My position is 03°16′N 132°30′E. No.3 and No.4 holds flooding. The situation is very dangerous. Please send immediate assistance. Master, over.
转发遇险,转发遇险,转发遇险。
这是新加坡海岸电台,新加坡海岸电台,新加坡海岸电台。
转发从中国“跃进”船,遇险:我船和一水下礁石碰撞。我船位置03°16′N, 132°30′E处。3舱与4舱进水,情况十分危险,请紧急援助。船长,请回答。
Monolog C: Cancel Distress Massages
独白3: 取消遇险信息
MAYDAY. HELLO ALL STATIONS, HELLO ALL STATIONS, HELLO ALL STATIONS.
This is Yanjiu No.1. Yanjiu No.1. Yanjiu No.1. Distress vessel has sunk. All survivors rescued by our vessel. Assistance is nolonger required. You may proceed. SEELONCE FEENEE at 0830 hours local time, out.
遇险。各船注意!各船注意!各船注意!这是“烟救
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
Part A: Fire, explosion 着火,爆炸
1. Vessel on fire(after explosion) in position 05°17′S, 121°39′E.
(爆炸后)船在05°17′S, 121°39′E处着火。
2. I am on fire in position 35°52′N, 107°16′E.
我船在35°52′N, 107°16′E处着火。
3. What is on fire? 什么着火了?
Engine room on fire. 机舱着火了。
Holds on fire. 货舱着火。
Deck cargo on fire. 甲板货着火。
Superstructure on fire. 上层建筑着火了。
Accommodation on fire. 生活区着火。
4. Are dangerous goods on fire? 危险货着火了吗?
Yes, oil on fire. 是的,油着火。
No, dangerous goods not on fire. 不,危险货没有着火。
5. Is danger of explosion? 有爆炸危险吗?
Yes, danger of explosion. 是的,有爆炸危险。
No, no danger of explosion. 不,没有爆炸危险。
6. What is damage? 有什么损失?
No damage. 没有损失。
No power supply. 没有供电。
I am not under command. 我船失控。
I am making water. 我船进水。
I am sinking. 我船下沉。
7. Is fire under control? 火势得以控制了吗?
Yes, fire under control. 是的,火势已控制。
No, fire not under control (fire spreading).
不,火势没有控制住(火势蔓延)。
8. Can you get fire under control? 你船是否能控制火势?
Yes, I can get fire under control. 是的,我船能控制火势。
No, I cannot get fire under control. 不,我船不能控制火势。
9. Is smoke toxic? 烟雾有毒吗?
Yes, smoke toxic. 是的,烟雾有毒。
No, smoke not toxic. 不,烟雾没有毒。
10. What kind of assistance do you require? 你船需要什么种类援助?
I require foam extinguishers. 我船需要泡沫灭火器。
I require CO2 extinguishers. 我船需要二氧化碳灭火器。
I require fire pumps. 我船需要消防泵。
I require fire fighting assistance. 我船需要消防援助。
I do not require assistance. 我船不需要援助。
11. Report injured persons. 报告受伤人员。
No person injured. 无人受伤。
Number of injured persons: 6. 6人受伤。
Number of casualities: 8. 8人伤亡。
I require medical assistance. 我船需要医药援助。
Part B: Flooding 进水
12. I have leak below water line. 我船水线以下有漏隙。
13. I am making water. 我船正进水。
I am flooding. 我船进水。
14. Can you stop leak? 你船能止漏吗?
Yes, I can stop leak. 是的,我船可以止漏。
No, I cannot stop leak. 不,我船不能止漏。
15. Can control flooding? 你船能控制住进水吗?
Yes, I can control flooding. 是的,我船能控制进水。
No, I cannot control flooding. 不,我船不能控制住进水。
16. What kind of assistance do you require? 你船需要何种援助。
I require pumps. 我船需要水泵。
I require divers. 我船需要潜水员。
I will send pumps. 我船将提供水泵。
I will send divers. 我船将派潜水员。
17. I have dangerous list. 我船有严重的倾斜。
18. I am in critical condition. 我船频临危险境地。
19. How many compartments flooded? 多少各隔舱进水?
Two compartments flooded. 两个隔舱进水。
20. Flooding under control. 进水已得以控制。
21. Can you proceed without assistance? 没有援助你船能续航吗?
Yes, I can proceed without assistance.
是的,我船可以没有援助续航。
No, I cannot proceed without assistance.
不,我船不能没有援助续航。
22. I require escort. 我船需要护航。
Part C: Collision 碰撞
23. I have collided with M/V Yu Hong.
我船和“育红”船相撞。
I have collided with unknown vessel.
我船和一艘不明船相碰。
I have collided with unknown object.
我船和不明物体相碰。
I have collided with Chang Jiang Kou light vessel.
我船和长江口灯船相碰。
I have collided with seamark 7 of chart 3807.
我船与海图3807中第7号标志相碰。
I have collided with iceberg.
我船与冰山相碰。
I have collided with submerged wreck.
我船与水下沉船相碰。
I have collided with submerged rock.
我船与水下岩石相碰。
24. What is damage?
有多少损失?
I have minor damage above water line.
我船水线以上有轻微的损坏。
I have minor damage below water line.
我船水线以下有轻微的损坏。
评论 (0人参与)