船舶航行系列--4.直升机操作
发表于 2014-06-04 00:00
Dialog A: Calling for a Helicopter
对话1: 叫直升机
Ocean Leo: Hong Kong Radio. This is M/V Ocean Leo. My channel 09 is defective. Change to CH13, please. Over.
“海洋里奥”船: 香港台,这是“海洋里奥”船,我船9频道坏了。请换13频道,请讲。
Hong Kong Radio: M/V Ocean Leo, Hong Kong Radio. Positive. Over.
香港台: “海洋里奥”船,这是香港台,同意,请讲。
Ocean Leo: Hong Kong Radio. I have 3 injuries. I require a helicopter, over.
“海洋里奥”船: 香港台,我有3名伤员。我需要直升机,请讲。
Hong Kong Radio: M/V Ocean Leo. This is Hong Kong Radio. What is the visibility at your position? What is the wind direction and force? Over.
香港台: “海洋里奥”船,这是香港台,你船位之处的能见度如何?你处风向和风力多大?请讲。
Ocean Leo: Answer: I navigate near the
“海洋里奥”船: 回答:我在靠近绿岛处航行。我处能见度2.5海里,风向和风力是西南风,风力5级,请讲。
香港台: 直升机就要飞往你处。守听16频道,完毕。
Dialog B: Helicopter in Operation
对话2: 直升机在工作
Helicopter: M/V Ocean Leo. Ready for helicopter? Over.
直升机: “海洋里奥”船,准备接直升机了吗?请讲。
Ocean Leo: Helicopter. This is M/V Ocean Leo. Ready for helicopter. My course and speed is 190°, 16.5 knots, over.
“海洋里奥”船: 直升机,这是“海洋里奥”船,准备接直升机。我的航向和航速是190°,16.5节,请讲。
Helicopter: M/V Ocean Leo. This is helicopter. Identify yourself by directing signal lamp at me, over.
直升机: “海洋里奥”船,这是直升机。请通过向我打信号灯以识别你船。请讲。
Ocean Leo: Helicopter. This is M/V Ocean Leo. I am now making identification signal, over.
“海洋里奥”船: 直升机,这是“海洋里奥”船。我正准备向你发信号,请讲。
Dialog C: Landing on Board
对话3: 登船
Helicopter: M/V Ocean Leo. This is helicopter. You are identified. Your relative direction and speed. Over?
直升机: “海洋里奥”船,这是直升机。已识别你,你的相对航向与航速,请讲。
Ocean Leo: Helicopter. This is M/V Ocean Leo. Present relative wind direction and speed 030° on port bow, 35 knots. Our relative speed is 0, and relative course is 0°, over.
“海洋里奥”船: 直升机,这是“海洋里奥”船。现在风向和风速是030°在左舷船头35节,我们相对航向与航速是0°和0。
Helicopter: I will drop off the ladder. Hold on to it.
直升机: 我准备降梯子了,抓住它。
Ocean Leo: Affirmative.
“海洋里奥”船: 同意。
Practical Expressions 实用表达方式
1. I require helicopter. 我要直升机。
I require helicopter to pick up persons. 我要用直升机接人。
I require helicopter with doctor. 我要带医生的直升机。
I require helicopter with raft. 我要带救生筏的直升机。
I require helicopter with medicine. 我要带药品的直升机。
2. M/V
“鹦鹉湖”船,我飞机降云梯。
3. M/V Joy Sea, are you ready for helicopter?
“兴海”船,你船准备接直升机了吗?
Yes, ready for helicopter. 准备接直升机。
No, not ready for helicopter (yet). 不,没有准备好接直升机。
4. Ready for helicopter in 30 minutes. 准备30分钟内接直升机。
5. M/V Utopia, helicopter is on way to you.
“乌托邦”船,直升机在前往你船的途中。
6. M/V Nile River, what is your position?
“尼罗河”船,你现在的位置?
My position 070°, 7.5 miles from Barr Head Lighthouse.
我船位置是070°,距Barr Head灯塔处7.5海里。
7. M/V Shun Tai. What is your course and speed?
“顺太”船,你船的航向和航速是多少?
My course 175°, speed 18.5 knots.
我船航向175°,航速18.5节。
8. M/V Ohio, make identification signals.
“俄亥俄”船,发识别信号。
Making identification signals with smoke (buoy).
放烟雾(浮筒)识别信号。
Making identification signals with search light.
用探照灯发识别信号。
Making identification signals with flags.
发旗语识别信号。
Making identification signals with signaling lamp.
用信号灯发识别信号。
Make identification with orange smoke signals.
用桔黄烟雾信号以识别。
Make identification with spotlights.
用聚光灯以识别。
Make identification with daylight signaling lamps.
用白天信号灯以识别。
Make identification with heliograph.
用日光反射信号以识别。
9. M/V Milkyway, you are identified.
“银河”船,你船已被识别。
10. M/V Sea Queen, what is relative wind direction in degrees and knots? “海上皇后”船,相对风向和风速是多少度,几节?
Relative wind direction 050 degrees and 8 knots.
相对风向050度,风速8节。
11. M/V Treasure, keep wind on starboard bow.
“财富”船,把船操纵使风对右舷船头。
Keep wind on port bow. 把船操纵使风对左舷船头。
Keep wind on starboard quarter. 把船操纵使风对右舷船尾。
Keep wind on port quarter. 把船操纵使风对左舷船尾。
12. M/V Diamond, you indicate landing area.
“金刚石”船,你船显示降落区。
Landing area quarter deck. 降落区在后甲板。
13. M/V Kaede indicate pick up area. “科德”船,请显示上吊区域。
Pick up area on port bow. 上吊区域在左舷船头。
14. M/V Ocean Apex, am I permitted to land on deck?
“海洋之巅”船,我可以在甲板降落吗?
Yes, you are permitted to land on deck. 是,你可以在甲板降落。
No, you are not permitted to land on deck (yet).
不,你现在不能在甲板降落。
You are permitted to land on deck in 30 minutes.
你可以在30分钟后在甲板降落。
15. M/V Maritime Eternity, I will use hoist.
“海之永恒”船,我将使用升降机。
M/V Bangkok, I will use rescue sling.
“曼谷”船,我将使用救生吊带。
M/V ShengLi, I will use rescue basket.
“胜利”船,我将使用救生篮。
M/V Dong Feng, I will use rescue net.
“东风”船,我将使用救生网。
M/V Orient Express, I will use rescue litter.
“东方快车”船,我将使用救生担架。
M/V Chang Sheng, I will use rescue seat.
“长生”船,我将使用救生座。
M/V Yu Cai, I will use double lift.
“育才”船,我将使用双起吊方法。
16. I am ready to receive you. 我已准备接你。
17. M/V Ohio, I am landing. “俄亥俄”船,我正在降落。
18. M/V Oliver, I am starting operation. “奥利尔”船,我开始工作了。
19. M/V Fuji Maru, Do not fix hoist cable.
“富士丸”船,不要固定升降绳。
20. M/V Yu Long, operation finished. “育龙”船,操纵结束。
21. M/V Song Shan, I am taking off. “松山”船,我正在起飞。
22. Use 3,023 kHz for communication. 用3023千赫兹以便通信。
Use 4,125 kHz for communication. 用4125千赫兹以便通信。
Use 5,680 kHz for communication. 用5680千赫兹以便通信。
Use 500 kHz for distress traffic. 用500千赫兹进行遇险通信。
Use 2,182 kHz for radiotelephony traffic.
用2182千赫兹进行电话通信。
评论 (0人参与)