海员社交英语
:海员社交用语
(一)邀请
1)你想在我们船上看一部中国电影吗?
Would you like to see a Chinese movie on board our ship?
2)请你来尝一尝我们的中国菜好吗?
Won\'t you come over and try some of our Chinese dishes?
3)你想下一盘象棋吗?
Would you care for a game of chess?
4)今天晚上和我们一起去跳舞好吗?
Will you go to dance with us tonight?
5)跟我们一起去海员俱乐部痛痛快快玩一玩怎么样?
How would you like to go to the Seamen\'s Club with me and enjoy ourselves?
6)今天去看京剧怎么样?
How about going to see a Beijing opera today?
7)你想玩玩台球来轻松一下吗?
Do you feel like playing billiards to relax ourselves a little bit?
8)你愿不愿意到甲板上散散步?
Do you fancy taking a walk on deck?
9)不知道你是否想喝一杯咖啡?
I wonder if you would like a cup of coffee?
10)我想请你这个周末去野餐,我可是不准你不去啊。
I\'d invite you to a picnic this weekend, but I simply won\'t take “No” for an answer.
11)我船定于星期日晚上举行宴会,如能请到你作为我们的贵宾,我们将不行荣幸。
There is going to be a banquet on board on Sunday evening. May we have the honour of having you as our guest of honour?
12)我们已向你们发出请贴,欢迎你们船所有船员及其夫人光临。
We\'ve sent you invitation cards. All the crew members of your ship and their wives are welcome.
13)我们敬请贵公司总经理今天晚上光临,不知是否能赏光?
I wonder if we could have the pleasure of having your general director with us this evening?
14)你和你的夫人如能光临我们的国庆庆祝会,我们将不胜荣幸。
We\'d be greatly honoured if you and your wife could come to our National Day celebration.
15、招待会定于圣诞节前夕七点钟在我船大台举行,欢迎各位来我船。
The rception is scheduled for Christmas Eve at 7 o\'clock at our saloon.Welcome aboard.
(二)接待
1)我看,你是史密斯代理行的布鲁斯先生吧?
You are Mr. Bruce from Smith Agency, I suppose
2)对不起,你是不是理货班长?
Excuse me, but are you the Chief Tally?
3)请问你想见谁?轮机长呢,还是大管轮?
Who do you want to see, may I ask, the Chife Engineer or the Second Engineer?
4)先生们,欢迎光临我船。
Welcome aboard, gentlemen!
5)我是值班水手,我们的船长让我在舷梯口接你。
I am the sailor on duty, our captain has asked me to meet you here at the gangway.
6)让我给你带路。
Let me show you the way.
7)请你先走。
After you, please.
8)要不要我带你去大台?
Shall I take you to the saloon?
9)走路留神,甲板很滑。
Mind your steps, the deck is slippery.
10)请这边走,那里的过道给甲板货堵死了。
Please go this way, the passage over there is blocked by deck cargo.
11)咱们离吊杆远一点走。
Let\'s keep away from the derricks.
12)请你在我们大台先休息一下好吗?
Would you like to have a rest in our saloon first?
13)要不要把你的大衣脱掉,我来替你挂上。
Would you like totake off your overcoat? I\'ll hang for you.
14)你总算来了,我接到你的电话后一直在等你来。
Here you are at last. I\'ve been expecting you ever since I got your phone call.
15)请你坐下,随便一点好吗?
Won\'t you take a seat and make yourself at home?
16)让你久等了实在抱歉。
Sorry to have kept you waiting such a long tine.
17)我能为你做点什么?
Could you please tell me what I can do for you?
18)我们的大副不在,你有没有口信要留给他。
Our chief officer isn\'t in. Have you got any messege for him?
19)我们现在就开始谈正经事好吗?
Shall we get down to business now?
20)我想你是来讨论配载图的吧。
You\'ve come to talk about the cargo plan, I suppose.
21)坦白地告诉你,这是不可能的。
To be frank with you, it\'s out of the question.
22)这恐怕是违反我们的规章制度的。
I am afraid it\'s against our rule.
23)没有我们水手长的同意,什么事也办不成。
Without our bosun\'s permission, nothing can be done.
24)我无权给你直接答复,我得和我们船长商量。
It\'s beyond my power to give you a straight answer, I\'ll have to consult with our captain.
25)我会好好考虑这件事,而且在下星期告诉你我们的决定。
I\'ll take the matter into consideration and let you know our decision sometime next week.
26)咱们一起尽力在我船离港前找到一个解决问题的办法。
Let\'s do our best to find a solution to the problem before our ship leaves.
27)不要着急说不行,咱们双方都再把这件事考虑一下。
There is no hurry to say“no”. Let\'s both give the matter a second thought.
28)我们为什么不妥协一下而一定要坚持自己的立场不肯让步呢?
Why don\'t we make a comprise instead of sticking to each ground?
29)我很高兴我们双方对所有的问题取得了一致的意见。
I am glad we\'ve seen everything eye to eye.
30)等一下,我让值班水手送你到舷梯口。
Wait a moment! I\'ll ask the sailor on duty to see you to the gangway.
请登录后评论~