船员实用英语会话PRACTICAL ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS FOR SEAMEN
船员实用英语会话
PRACTICAL ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS FOR SEAMEN
目录
CONTENTS
LESSON 1. ENTERING PORT 进港
§1. Calling for a pilot by VHF 使用VHF呼叫引水员
§2. Conversation with Agent through radio station 通过岸台与代理通话
§3. Waiting for the pilot in the roadstead 在锚地等待引水员
§4. Planning a passage through the Canal 通过运河
§5. Entering Port 进港
§6. Sending Ropes out 带缆
§7. Alongside the Dock(A) 靠码头 (A)
§8. Alongside the Dock(B) 靠码头 (B)
§9. Enquiring about port information 询问港口情况
§10. Preparing the Gangway 准备舷梯
LESSON 2. QUARANTINE 检疫
§1. Quarantine(A) 检疫 (A)
§2. Calling an Ambulance 叫救护车
§3. Quarantine (B) 检疫 (B)
LESSON 3. CUSTOMS INSPECTION 海关检查
§1. Customs officer asking Questions(A) 海关官员询问情况 (A)
§2. Customs officer asking Questions(B) 海关官员询问情况 (B)
§3. Crew’s Personal Effects list and store list(A) 船员私人物品清单和物料清单 (A)
§4. Crew’s Personal Effects list and store list(B) 船员私人物品清单和物料清单 (B)
§5. Crew’s Personal Effects list and store list(C) 船员私人物品清单和物料清单 (C)
§6. Sealing 封关
§7. After sealing 封关之后
LESSON 4 IMMIGRATION INSPECTION 移民局检查
§1. Immigration officer asking question (A) 移民局官员询问情况 (A)
§2. Immigration officer asking question (B) 移民局官员询问情况 (B)
§3. Muster 集合
LESSON 5 AGENT 代理
§1. Agent comes aboard 代理登船
§2. Agent meets Chief officer 代理和大副
§3. Agent’s arrangements for cargo unloading 代理安排卸货
§4. Preparations for loading the container ship Attended to by Agent 代理协助集装箱船的装货准备工作
§5. Ship’s requirements 船方要求
§6. Be always on the alert while on time charter 时刻关注期租合同
LESSON 6 CARGO WORK 管理货物
§1. Loading Coal 装煤
§2. Discussing the stowage (A) 讨论配载 (A)
§3. Discussing the stowage (B) 讨论配载 (B)
§4. Changing the stowage 变更配载
§5. Rigging the derricks 准备吊杆
§6. repairing the derrick 修理吊杆
§7. laying dunnage 铺设垫舱物料
§8. Giving directions about the stowage (A) 有关堆装的指示 (A)
§9. Giving directions about the stowage (B) 有关堆装的指示 (B)
§10. Making separation 隔票
§11. Securing heavy lifts 重货绑扎
§12. Securing cargo 货物绑扎
§13. Discharging operations in progress 卸货在进行中
§14. Dispute about cargo 有关货物的争执
§15. Working cargo in the rain 冒雨装货
§16. Winch trouble 起货机故障
§17. Pilferage (A) 偷窃 (A)
§18. Pilferage (B) 偷窃 (B)
§19. Stevedores going on strike 装卸工罢工
LESSON 7 TALLYING CARGO 理货
LESSON 8 CARGO SURVEY 商检
§1. Cargo Survey (A) 商检 (A)
§2. Cargo Survey (B) 商检 (B)
LESSON 9 TANKER 油船
§1. Hose connection 软管连接
§2. Safety Precautions 安全措施
§3. Checking safety precautions (A) 安全措施检查 (A)
§4. Checking safety precautions (B) 安全措施检查 (B)
§5. Arrangements with the loading master 安全装油
§6. Survey of the Tanks 检查油舱
§7. Determination of the cargo amount 确定载油量
LESSON 10 SAFETY INSPECTION 安全检查
§1. Safety Inspection (A) 安全检查 (A)
§2. Safety Inspection (B) 安全检查 (B)
§3. Safety Inspection (C) 安全检查 (C)
§4. Safety Inspection (D) 安全检查 (D)
LESSON 11 DECLARING PORT REGULATIONS 宣布港章
§1. Declaring port regulations (A) 宣布港章 (A)
§2. Declaring port regulations (B) 宣布港章 (B)
LESSON 12 VIOLATIING PORT REGULATIONS 违反港章
§1. Violating port regulations (A) 违反港章 (A)
§2. Violating port regulations (B) 违反港章 (B)
LESSON 13 COLLISION ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION 碰撞事故调查
LESSON 14 SHIP CHANDLER 船舶供应商
§1. Order (A) 定单 (A)
§2. Order (B) 定单 (B)
LESSON 15 LAUNDRYMAN 洗衣工人
LESSON 16 AGENT’S BUSINESS 代理业务
§1. Cash advance 借款
§2. Ship’s papers 船舶证书
§3. Luggage 行李
§4. Miscellaneous 其他
§5. Before sailing 开航前
LESSON 17 SEA PILOT 海上引水
§1. Guiding to cabin 接到客房
§2. Pilot’s request 引航员要求
LESSON 18 SUPLEMENTAL MATERIAL 补充材料
§1. Visiting 参观
§2. Foreman 工头、领班
§3. Boarding officer 登轮官员
§4. Customs’ searching party 海关抄关队
§5. Searching of the ship 抄关
§6. Asking for unsealing (by phone) 请求开封(打电话)
LESSON 10. SAFETY INSPECTION
安全检查
§1. Safety Inspection(A)
安全检查(A)
(C-Captain I-Safety inspector S-Sailor on watch)
I: Hello, Glad to meet you again.
你好,又见到您了。
C: Me, too. How are you?
我也是。你好吗?
I: Fine, thank you. You haven’t changed much since we met last year.
很好,谢谢。自从我们去年见面后您没太大的变化。
C: Really? Would you like to have a cup of tea?
是吗?来杯茶好吗?
I: Yes, thank you. Now, let’s get down to work. Please tell the officers, engineers and radio operator not to leave the ship during our inspection. We may inspect the relevant facilities under their charge.
好,谢谢。现在我们开始工作吧。请通知驾驶员、轮机员、报务员在检查期间不要离船,我们可能会检查他们所管的设备。
C; Sure.
好的。
I: Now, I want to check some of your ship’s certificates.
现在我想查看一下船舶证书。
C: Just a moment. I’ll get them from my safe. (A moment later) Here you are. (After checking certificate of safety manning).
稍等。我要从保险柜里取出来。(片刻工夫之后)给您。(检查完安全配员证书后)
I: Your ship should be manned with 25 officers and crew. But you only have 21.
你船应配备25名船员,但现在只有21名。
C: Sorry. But I think 21 is sufficient.
抱歉,但我认为21名船员已足够了。
I: According to our port regulations. Your ship should be manned with 25 men before sailing. Otherwise she will be detained.
按照我们的港章规定,你船在开航前应配齐25人,否则将被扣船。
C: All right. My ship will be properly as soon as possible.
好吧。我船将尽快配齐。
I: Captain. Have you collected all the marine officers certificates of competency?
船长,您收齐了所有高级船员的适任证书吗?
C: Yes, they are all ready here. (After checking this certificates)
是的,都已准备好了。(检查完这些证书后)
I: Captain, the radio officer doesn’t hold his certificate of competence. I’m afraid I have to regard your ship as one without a radio officer.
船长,报务员未持有相适应的适任证书,恐怕我不得不认为你船无报务员了。
C: I’ll make appropriate arrangements as soon as possible.
我将尽快作好安排。
I: The second engineer’s certificate is not in conformity with the ship’s actual power. What will you do?
大管轮的证书与船舶实际功率不相符,您该怎么做?
C: I see. I’ll make contact with my owner and have another second engineer take his place.
我知道了,我会与我的船东联系再换一个大管轮。
I: And the radio certificate is overdue.
另外无线电证书已过期了。
C: Really? We had it extended for 4 months.
是吗?我们已经延长了4个月。
I: Yes, the issue date of the certificate is May 5, 1990. And its validity expires on May 4, 1991. According to the relevant regulations, you should have had this certificate endorsed before Sept 4, 1991. But today is Sept 15, 1991. Don’t you think it has passed its expiry date?
是,签发期是1990年5月5日,有效期到1991年5月4日。按照有关规定,你们应该在1991年9月4日前背书。但今天已是1991年9月15日,你们不认为已经过了有效期了吗?
C: You are right.
您说的对。
I: Please apply for a survey in this port.
请在这个港口申请检验。
C: Fine. Thank you for pointing it out. (After checking IOPP certificate)
好的,谢谢您的指点。(检查完国际防止油污证书后)
I: Your IOPP certificate expired on October 1, 1991. As you know, any ship without the valid IOPP certificate won’t be allowed to leave.
你们的国际防止油污证书有效期到1991年10月1日,如您所知,没有有效的国际防止油污证书,船不得离港。
C: here is a short-term IOPP certificate issued by RI under the telex instruction of the government, valid until next month.
这儿有一份短期国际防止油污证书,有效期是到下月,是在政府电传指令下由意大利船级社签发的。
I: I hope you’ll apply for an annual survey in this port, and get a formal IOPP certificate.
我希望你们在本港申请一次年检以得到一份正式的国际防止油污证书。
C: That’s good idea.
好主意。
I: Now, please show me your certificate of insurance, or other financial security, in respect of civil liability for oil pollution damage.
现在,请给我看一下你们的保险证书或其它有关油污损害民事责任的财务担保。
C: I’m terribly sorry. I don’t carry this certificate.
非常抱歉。我们没带这种证书。
I: Do you have blue card?
你有蓝卡吗?
C: Yes, I do.
是的,我有。
I: Then you must get this certificate issued in this port.
那么你们必须拿到本港签发的证书。
C: All right.
好的。
I: Captain, the net tonnage of this tonnage certificate is different from that on the nationality certificate. Could you tell me the reason?
船长,船舶吨位证书上的净吨位与船籍证书上所载不一致,能说明一下原因吗?
C: The reason is that my ship was just bought from Japan, and this is her first voyage after changing hands. As the original tonnage certificate is still valid, my owner hasn’t applied for a new one.
原因是该船刚从日本买过来,这是转手后的首航。由于原来的吨位证书仍有效,船东就没再申请新的。
I: In my opinion, you’d better apply for a new certificate. So as to avoid misunderstanding.
依我看,你们最好还是申请一份新的证书,以免误解。
C: I quite agree with you.
我完全同意您的看法。
I: That’s all for these certificates. I recommend that we carry out further inspection in two groups: the first in the wheel house, the second in the engine room.
证书检查完毕。我建议分成两组做进一步的检查,一组在驾驶台,二组在机舱。
C: OK, I’ll ask the officers concerned to accompany you.
好吧,我将叫有关人员陪同您们检查。
§2. Safety Inspection(B)
安全检查(B)
(S-Second officer I-Safety inspector)
S: How do you do, sir. I’m glad to accompany you for the inspection.
您好,先生。很高兴陪您一道坚持。
I: How do you do, second officer. I’d like to have a look at the aids to navigation, and the manoeuvring equipment.
二副您好,我想看一下助航仪器和操纵设备。
S: All right. Let’s go to the wheel house. This way, please.
好吧,我们现在去驾驶台,请这边走。
I: Would you please show me the magnetic compass adjusting table?
能给我看看磁罗经校正表吗?
S: Yes, here you are.
好的,给您。
I: Second officer, you table has expired. It must have been a long time since you adjusted your magnetic compass. According to the regulations, you have to correct the compass deviation.
二副,你们的表已经过期,一定有很长一段时间你们没有校正磁罗经了。按照规定,你们必须将罗经差校正过来。
S: Can we adjust it ourselves?
我们能自己校正吗?
I: No, you should apply to a compass adjuster for its adjustment, through your agent in this port.
不行,你们必须通过你们在该港的代理请罗经校正员来校正。
S: I see.
我明白。
I: Let’s have a look at your master gyrocompass?
让我看看主罗经好吗?
S: Sure.
好的。
I: Would you please operate it?
您能操作一下吗?
S: OK. 行。
I: The sensibility of the two gyro-repeaters is not good, and the tyro-repeater on the starboard bridge wing points to a wrong direction. Could you tell me the gyrocompass error?
两个分罗经的灵敏度不是太好,并且驾驶室右舷的分电罗经指向错误。您能告诉我电罗经的误差吗?
S: It’s two degrees east.
偏东2度。
I: You should get them corrected. How about your steering gear?
你们应尽快更正。舵机怎么样?
S: Its service condition is fairly good.
状态良好。
I: Would you please start the emergency steering gear? Turn on the emergency power and operate it manually, please.
能启动一下应急舵机吗?请打开应急电源并进行手动操作。
S: Yes. 好的。
I: What is the sensibility of the steering gear?
舵机的灵敏度如何?
S: About half-a-degree error.
大约半度偏差。
I: That’s acceptable. Let’s look at the radio direction finder. Does it go through the correction of deviation regularly according to the regulations?
还行,再看看无线电测向仪,它是否按规定定期进行误差校正?
S: Yes, it does.
是的,已经校正。
I: Where is the deviation curve table?
自差曲线表在哪儿?
S: Sorry, it has become due. I’m going to make an arrangement for correction.
抱歉,已经过期了。我将尽快安排校正。
I: That’s ok. Now, would you please turn on the radar? (After reading its screen) The objects can be clearly displayed within the definite range, but the starting up time of the radar exceeds the time limit. Please get it repaired as soon as possible.
那好,现在能打开雷达吗?(看完屏幕后)目标能在一定范围内清楚地显示,但启动雷达超过了时限。请尽快修理。
S: Yes, we will.
一定照办。
I: How does you windlass perform?
锚机运转怎样?
S: The brake band is out of order. We are repairing it. Besides, our port anchor is missing. We have told the agent to have it fitted up in this port.
刹车带有些问题,我们正在修理。另外,我们的左锚丢了,已经通知代理在本港配上。
I: You should fit it up before sailing. Now, I won’t to check your nautical charts.
需在开航前配上。现在我想看一下海图。
S: Let’s go to the chart room.
我们去海图室。
I: Well, your nautical charts haven’t been corrected since January 1, 1992.
噢,你们的海图从1992年1月1日开始就没有修改过。
S: I just took the place of the former second officer. However, I’ll correct these charts today.
我刚接班。不过,今天我就会抓紧时间修改。
I: I hope so. Thank you for your cooperation. Good-bye.
希望是这样,谢谢您的合作,再见。
S: Bye. 再见。
§3. Safety Inspection(C)
安全检查(C)
(T-Third officer I-Safety inspector)
I: How are you, Third officer?
你好三副?
T: Fine, thank you. And you?
很好,谢谢。你好吗?
I: I’m very well. Lovely day, isn’t it?
我很好。今天天气很好,不是吗?
T: Yes, it is. I like the weather here.
是的,我很喜欢这里的天气。
I: Now, would you please show me your overhaul certificate of the inflatable life-rafts?
现在,能给我看看气胀式救生筏的检修证书吗?
T: Yes, of course. Here you are.
当然,给您。
I: I’m afraid this certificate was due six months ago. According to the convention, the life-rafts shall be examined once a year, and in any case, the examination must not exceed seventeen months.
恐怕这个证书已经过期6个月了。按公约规定,救生筏应该一年检查一次,并且在任何情况下,检查间隔不应超过17个月。
T: I see. The examination will be carried out before the ship’s departure.
知道了,我们一定在船离港前进行检查。
I: Now, let’s inspect lifebuoys, starting from the ship’s two wings.
现在,我们先从船的两舷开始检查一下救生圈吧。
T: OK.
I: How many lifebuoys has you ship been provided with?
船上共有多少救生圈?
T: Eight. 8个。
I: According to the safety equipment certificate, your ship should be provided with ten lifebuoys, you’ll replenish another two in this port.
根据安全设备证书,你船应配备10个救生圈,所以你们应在本港再补两个。
T: We well.
好的。
I: How many lifebuoys are there on board with self-igniting lights?
船上带自亮灯的救生圈共有多少?
T: Six. They are all attached to the lifebuoys.
6个。它们都连着自亮灯。
I: Good, but these lifebuoys and their lights are in bad condition.
好的,但是这些救生圈和自亮灯的状况都不是太好。
T: Sorry, we’ll make some improvements this afternoon.
抱歉,今天下午我们会做一些检修。
I: Look, the smoke signals of the lifebuoys expired three months ago.
看,救生圈上的烟雾信号3个月前就过期了。
T: I’ll buy some new ones in this port.
我们会在本港买一些新的。
I: OK. Now, let’s go and check the lifeboat equipment.
好吧,现在,我们去检查一下救生艇设施吧。
I: Your lifeboat equipment is incomplete. It lacks a portable fire extinguisher. And you should add another 15kg of biscuits on board in order to ensure each crew member can be provided with 1.5kg of biscuits.
你们救生艇上的设施不全,少一个手提式灭火器,而且还应该增加15千克饼干以确保每个船员有1.5千克。
T: I’ll have the lifeboat equipment completed. Any other question?
将尽力补齐,还有其它问题吗?
I: When did you start the boat motor the last ime?
最近一次启动救生艇是何时。
T: Fifteen days ago.
15天前。
I: And now about its running condition?
他的运转状况如何?
T: Not so good. Its motor began to run only after a two-hour try. But it works well after we had it repaired.
不是很好,电动机在试了两个小时后才开始转,但修过以后转的很好了。
I: In my opinion, there is still some other work to do. For example, the drinking water should be regularly renewed.
依我看,还有许多工作要做。例如饮用水需要定期更换。
I: Third officer, where did you post your fire control plans?
三副,防火控制图挂在哪儿?
T: On the superstructure.
在上层建筑上。
I: The words on the plans are difficult to recognize. Please make another copy of it.
图上的文字已经很难辨认,请再换一张。
T: Yes, we will. 好吧。
I: Are there any other ship’s fire control plans stowed in the weather-tight container?
防风雨容器里放了防火控制图吗?
T: No. 没有。
I: Well, you should install a container for the ship’s fire control plans. This is required by the 1981 amendments to the SOLAS convention.
噢,你们应该装一个存放防火控制图的容器,这是国际海上人命安全公约1981年修正案所要求的。
T: OK. 好吧。
I: Now, I want to see the emergency fire pump.
现在,我想看一下应急消防泵。
T: This way, please.
请这边走。
I: Would you please start it with the emergency power supply?
能用应急电源供电吗?
T: I’d like to. But it won’t produce any water.
可以,但是无水抽出。
I: Please get it repaired. Now, I’d like to take a look at the records of checking and recharging of your portable fire extinguishers.
请把它修好,现在我想看一看手提式灭火器的检查和更新记录。
T: Yes, of course. Here you are.
好,给您。
I: There is no date of recharging. How can you prove the extinguishers have been recharged once a year?
这没有更新的日期记录。怎么证明灭火器是一年更换了一次呢?
T: I think the original records might have been dated. You can find it in the captain’ file.
我想原始记录上可能注上了日期。您可以在船长的卷宗中查到。
I: Ok. Now, please release one foam extinguisher. I want to have a spot check of its condition result. (After the spot check).
好吧,请使用一个泡沫灭火器,我想现场检查一下它的效果。(现场检查之后)
I: That’s very good. What is the type of your fixed fire-extinguishing system?
很好,你们的固定灭火系统是什么类型?
T: It’s the Co2 type.
二氧化碳型。
I: Please show me the weighing records of Co2.(After reading the records) It was due one year ago. It’s time for you to weigh the contents of Co2.
请让我看看二氧化碳称重记录。(看完称重记录后)记录在一年前过期。应该重新称重了。
T: All right. But, these two Co2 cylinders are empty. Can we recharge them in this port?
好吧,但是这两个二氧化碳气瓶已经空了,我们能在本港重加吗?
I: Yes. Please ask your agent to arrange it for you. Now, let’s go and check the Co2 room.
可以,请让代理为你们安排。现在,我们去看看二氧化碳室。
T: Follow me, please.
请跟我来。
I: The Co2 seems to be in good condition.
看起来二氧化碳状态良好。
T: Thank you, sir.
谢谢先生。
I: How many sets of fireman’s outfits do you have?
共有多少套消防员装备?
T: Three sets. 三套。
I: Good. How about the oxygen cylinder?
很好,氧气瓶怎么样?
T: It needs recharging.
需要充气。
I: Is each set of the fireman’s outfit fitted with a reserve oxygen cylinder?
每套消防员装备都有备用氧气瓶吗?
T: Yes, it is. 是的,都有。
I: What about the smoke helmet and protective clothing?
消防头盔和防护外套怎么样?
T: No problem. 没问题。
I: And the axe? 太平斧呢?
T: I’m sorry it’s been lost. 抱歉,它丢了。
I: So the fireman’s outfits are not so complete. You should have them completed as soon as possible.
这样看来消防员装备不是很齐备,你们应该尽快配齐。
T: All right. No problem.
好的,没问题。
I: Third officer, have you ever worded out the muster list
三副,您做出应变部署表了吗?
T: Yes, we have. 做好了。
I: Would you please let me have a look?
我能看一下吗?
T: Here you are. 给您。
I: Very good. When was your last fire and boat drill?
很好,最近一次消防和救生演习是何时进行的?
T: Four months ago.
四个月前。
I: Well, that’s a long time. The fire and boat drill should be carried out once a month under normal conditions. I suggest the drill be performed on board today.
噢,已经很久了。一般情况下,消防和救生演习应该一个月进行一次。我建议今天演习一次。
T: I see. But the performance must be under the command of the captain.
我明白。但是演习必须在船长的指令下进行。
I: Captain, what’s your opinion?
船长,您的意见呢?
C: I agree. I’ll sound the signal and hoist the exercising flag right now. (A moment later) You see. All the crew members are mustering on the boat deck for the boat drill. Can we begin the fire and boat drill?
我同意,我现在就拉响信号,升起演习旗。(信号响过片刻)您看,所有船员都集中在救生甲板等待救生演习了,可以开始了吗?
I: Yes, please. (The drill is finished. One long blast sounds, and the crew members are dismissed)
请吧,(演习结束,一长声响起,船员解散)
I: Generally speaking, the drill is not bad. But some crew members are slow in reacting and unable to use fire extinguishers. So I hope you’ll carry out future drills in the allotted time and strengthen the training among the crew members.
总体来讲不错,但有一些船员反映迟缓,不会使用灭火器。所以,我希望你们能在规定时间内进行演习并加强船员的培训。
T: Yes, I will. 好,我们会照办的。
§4. Safety Inspection(D)
安全检查(D)
(C-Captain I-Safety inspector)
C: Hello. How nice to see you again.
你好,很高兴再见到您。
I: Hello. How’s everything?
你好,最近好吗?
C: Fine, thanks. How about you?
好,谢谢。你也好吧?
I: Very well, thank you.
很好,谢谢。
C: Do you want to have a cup of coffee?
喝杯咖啡吗?
I: Yes, please. 行,谢谢。
C: Could you tell me your conclusion after the inspection?
能否告诉我你们检查完的结论?
I: Here is the report on Port State Control. Sign it please.
这是港口国检查报告,请在上面签字。
C: All right. 好的。
I: Captain, upon the inspection, we found 15 items with deficiencies, and four of them are serious. The deficiencies pose a threat to the crew and the ship is considered to be un-seaworthy. So your ship is to be detained. Here is the Notice of detention.
船长,通过检查,我们发现15处不足,其中4处很严重。基于存在的不足,对船员已经构成了威胁,你船被认为不适航。所以必须扣船,这是扣船通知。
C: The detention will make us suffer heavy economic losses. Could I rectify some items of deficiency before or after arriving at the next port?
扣船将令我们蒙受严重的经济损失。我能不能在到达下一挂靠港之前或之后弥补一些不足。
I: Your ship will not be allowed to start sailing until all the deficiencies are wholly improved or rectified at this port.
只有在本港弥补了所有的不足后,船才能开航。
C: Is there any room for manoeuvre?
还有回旋余地吗?
I: I’m afraid not. In the last port, the authorized officer agreed that you took the departure with some deficiencies, and he asked you to rectify them when you arrived at the next port. I’m sorry to say we havn’t found any sign of your improving these deficiencies. Could you give us an explanation?
恐怕没有,在上一挂靠港。检查官同意放行是要求你们在下一挂靠港改正所有不足。我很抱歉地说我们没有发现你们有任何改进。能解释一下吗?
C: That’s my fault. So, I can’t help but obey your notice.
那是我的过错。好吧,我只能遵从该通知了。
I: I must point out that if your ship departs without permission, you will be severely dealt with.
我必须指出如果你船在未被许可的情况下开航,将会被严重处理。
C: I know. I’ll obey the law of your country.
我知道,我会遵守贵国法律的。
I: Captain, there are not enough lifeboats on board. What measures are you going to take?
船长,船上没有足够的救生艇,您打算采取什么措施?
C: May I use the inflatable life-raft instead?
我可以用救生筏代替吗?
I: I don’t think you may. Let’s turn to another deficiency: your emergency fire pump has problems, and the engineer is unable to repair it. Please get into contact with your agent and ask him to arrange the repairing for you.
我认为不可以,我们在谈谈其它不足,你们的应急消防泵有些问题,轮机员也没有能力修理。请与你们的代理联系安排修理。
C: That’s good idea
是个好主意。
I: Please apply to us for a recheck after you rectify the deficiencies.
请弥补不足之后申请再检查。
C: Sure. (Two days later)
一定。(两天以后)
I: Captain, after a recheck, we consider you have made great efforts to get the deficiencies rectified and improved. I’m satisfied with what you have done.
船长,再次检查过后,我们认为你们在改正不足方面做了很多努力并有很大提高,对此我们很满意。
C: Thank you for your help.
谢谢您的帮助。
I: Good-bye. 再见。
C: So long. 再见。
沙发 发表于 2023-02-15 09:58 回复(0)
LESSON 11 DECLARING PORT REGULATIONS
宣布港章
§1. Declaring Port Regulations(A)
宣布港章(A)
(C-Captain H-Harbour officer)
H: Captain, is this the first time you’ve been here?
船长,您是第一次来吗?
C: Yes. I’ve never been here before.
是的,以前从没来过这里。
H: Sorry, I am not. Could you give me a copy of the port regulations?
抱歉,是的,能给我一份港章吗?
H: I’m glad to. I’ve brought one for you. Here you are. I hope you’ll read it over carefully and let your crew learn and observe these regulations.
很乐意,我带了一本,给您。我希望您能仔细地阅读并让船员也都知道并遵守这些规定。
C: No problem. Would you like to tell me some of the most important regulations in your port?
没问题。您能告诉我一些本港最重要的规定吗?
I: Firstly, you should report 24 hours in advance of your ship’s arrival, your vessel’s ETA, fore and aft drafts, and so on, you have of course already done so. Secondly, no foreign vessel shall enter or leave the port, or shift berths, without a pilot being appointed on board by the harbour superintendence administration.
首先要在船舶到港前24小时报告船舶预计抵港时间和前后吃水等。当然您已经这样做了。其次在没有港监当局指定的引航员上船的情况下,任何外籍船舶不得驶入或离开本港或移泊。
C: Can we shift berths without a pilot under extraordinary circumstances? For example, in the event of fire.
在非常特殊的情况下,我们能否在无引航员的情况下移泊?例如在火灾的情况下。
H: Yes, you can. But even in such circumstances you should make an emergency application to the competent authorities and should act as instructed.
可以,但即使是在那样的情况下,您也应该向主管当局提出紧急申请并按指示行动。
C: I see. 我明白。
H: Thirdly, oils, oily mixture, wastes, or any poisonous or harmful substances, shall not be discharged into coastal waters. Every operation concerning oils or oily water should be recorded in the oil record book.
第三,油、含油混合物、垃圾或任何有毒有害物质都不得倾倒在沿海水域。任何对油或含油污水的处理都要记录在油类记录本上。
C: I’ll ask the chief engineer to arrange it.
我会叫轮机长安排此事。
H: Fourthly, you are not allowed to smoke or make naked fire in the hold or anywhere where it is liable to cause a fire hazard. If you want to carry out welding. You should apply in advance for our permission.
第四,不得在大舱或任何会导致火灾的地方吸烟或点明火。如果要进行焊接,必须事先提出申请。
C: That is to say, I can do some welding only after I’m given permission.
那就是说,在得到许可后我们可以进行焊接。
H: Correct. 对。
C: How about setting off tire crackers or fireworks?
对燃放爆竹、烟火有什么规定?
H: It’s also prohibited, neither can you shoot, swim, or fish.
是禁止的,打猎、游泳、钓鱼也都是禁止的。
C: Is there any regulation about hoisting your national flag?
悬挂贵国国旗有什么规定吗?
H: After you enter our territorial waters, you should hoist our national flag at the top of the front mast, and the national flag of the state of registry at the stern. By the way, have you hoisted those two flags?
在进入我国领海后,需将我国国旗悬挂在前桅杆的顶部,船籍国的国旗挂在船尾。顺便问一下,您们升挂这两面旗了吗?
C: I think so. 我想挂了。
H: Let’s go out and have a look? 我们出去看看好吗?
C: All right. 好的。
H: Captain, our national flag had been hoisted upside down, you must know this is an insult to our country.
船长,我国的国旗挂倒了,您必须知道这是对我们国家的侮辱。
C: Really? I’m terribly sorry about that. I’ll ask the officer on duty to have the flag properly hoisted at once. Then I’ll try to find out how it happened. (The flag has been properly hoisted. Then the captain inquired of the officer on duty about this accident)
是吗?对此我万分的抱歉。我马上叫值班驾驶员将旗挂正并要查查是怎么发生的?(旗挂正后,船长询问值班驾驶员是怎么回事)
C: Sir, I’ve asked the officer how it happened. The flag was hoisted by a sailor on watch. He didn’t know how to put it up in the right way. So he didn’t do it intentionally.
先生,我询问了值班驾驶员,旗是值班水手挂的,他不知道正确的挂法,所以他不是有意的。
H: As you know, it’s common sense that any national flag is designed with the symbol on the upper or in the middle part of the flag. Besides, if he doesn’t know how to hoist it, he should ask someone how to do it.
如您所知,通常情况国旗的标志都设计在上部或中部。再说,如果他不知道怎么挂,他应该问别人。
C: Yes, he should. I think be made this mistake through his carelessness, and he bore no ill will at all.
是的,我想他是因粗心犯的错,他绝不是故意的。
H: I believe you this time. I hope such a thing won’t happen again.
这次我相信。我希望以后不要再发生这类事情。
C: I give you my word for it. Thank you.
我保证。谢谢。
§2. Declaring Port Regulations(B)
宣布港章(B)
H: Captain, I’d like to point out another important regulation. Upon arrival at the port, arms and ammunition on board are to be sealed up, that is, they are not allowed to be used in this port. Are there any weapons onboard your ship?
船长,我必须指出另一重要规定,船到港后船上的武器弹药必须封存,也就是说,本港禁止使用武器。船上有武器吗?
C: Yes, we have some pistols, guns and ammunition for self-be-fence. As you know. There seem to be more modern pirates active at sea than a few years ago. When would you like to seal up these weapons?
我们有些自卫用的枪支弹药。如您所知,现代海盗活动比前几年猖獗的多。您看什么时候封存武器?
H: Now, please. First I’ll make a careful check of them. (After counting them) Now I’m going to put the seal on your locker..
请现在就做。首先我将仔细检查一下。(数过之后)现在我将在储物间上贴封条了。
C: Wait a moment. I have some things to take out.
等一下,我有些东西要拿出来。
H: Take your time. Can you give me some glue or paste?
您先拿。能给我些胶水或浆糊吗?
C: Of course. Here you are. 可以,给您。
H: The regulations also say: “the radiotelephone transmitter, signal rockers and the like may only be used in case of emergency, and a report should be made to the harbour officer immediately afterward”.
港章还规定,无线电话发射机,信号火箭及类似的东西只能在紧急情况下使用,而且在用完后要立即向港口官员报告。
C: I see. Are there any more?
明白,还有什么吗?
H: Yes, In our port, you are not allowed to photograph, videotape, or draw military installations.
还有在本港不得对军事设施拍照、录像或绘图。
C: Some of my crew like to photograph or videotape interesting things. I must warn them not to violate this regulation. By the way, I plan to have my boiler and windlass overhauled during loading. Could you tell me what regulations I should abide by here?
一些船员喜欢对有趣的东西拍照、录像。我必须警告他们不要违反这项规定。另外,我打算在装货期间对锅炉和锚机进行大修。能告诉我需要遵守哪些规定吗?
H: You should make an application for our approval during the overhaul operation you ought to keep the VHF open for making contact with us.
您必须申请征得我们同意。在大修期间,您应该把高频电话打开以便与我们取得联系。
C: Thank you very much for your advice. Could you take my application to your harbour master?
非常感谢您的忠告。您能向港长给我申请吗?
H: Sure. 可以。
C: Could you give me your reply soon?
能很快得到答复吗?
H: Don’t worry about it, I’m sure we will.
不必担心,我想会的。
C: Now I have another question to ask you. Could I pump out the ballast water here?
我还有一个问题,我能在这里打出压载水吗?
H: Yes, you can. But you must submit an application for approval. After we receive your application, we’ll come on board and check if the water contains any oil, poison or other harmful pollutants.
可以,但必须提交申请征得同意。接到申请后,我们会到船上检查水中是否含油、含有毒或其它有害污染物。
C: Thank you very much indeed for you help. I’ll ask our chief engineer to accompany you.
非常感谢您的帮助。届时我让轮机长陪你们。
H: Wait a moment. As I know, you’ll load 1000 tons of sulphur in this port. According to Article 29 of the port regulations, you must apply for the certificate of safety stowage of export dangerous cargoes. This should be submitted to the harbour superintendence administration 3 days prior to loading.
等一下,据我所知,你们将在本港装1000吨硫磺。根据港章第21条,你们必须申请出口危险货物安全积载证书并在装货前3天送港光监局。
C: Sure. I’ll apply for endorsement and will not load until permission has been obtained.
好的,我将申请背书,获准后再装。
H: What safety measures will you take for loading sulphur?
装硫磺你们打算采取什么安全措施?
C: First, we’ll get all the loading and fire fighting equipment overhauled and ready for use. Secondly, we’ll prepare a towing line for the tug boat to tow my ship away for the safety of the port in case of emergency.
首先我们要将装货和消防设备进行大修备用。其次我们会准备一条拖缆以便在紧急情况下为港口安全能将我船拖走。
H: OK. 好。
C: Harbour officer, how about the facilities and conditions for loading dangerous goods at this port?
港务监督,本港装危险品的设施和条件如何?
H: No problem. This can be easily arranged.
没问题。这很容易安排。
C: What about the stevedores?
装卸工人情况怎么样?
H: Oh, they have received special training and are skillful at handling dangerous goods. If we cooperate well, everything will be go smoothly.
噢,他们接受过特殊训练,对装卸危险品很在行。如果他们合作得好,一定都会很顺利。
C: That’s the way I feel. Now I’ll call up the chief engineer.
我感觉也是这样。现在我打电话给轮机长。
H: All right. I’ll check the ballast water for you.
好吧,我现在检查一下压载水。
板凳 发表于 2023-02-15 09:58 回复(0)
LESSON 12 VIOLATING PORT REGULATIONS
违反港章港
§1. Violating Port Regulations(A)
违反港章(A)
(C-Captain H-Harbour officer)
H: Captain, I’m here to check on your violation of the port regulations. Your ship entered our territorial waters yesterday. Do you know you have violated our port regulations?
船长,我来这儿是检查一下你们为什么触犯港章。你船昨天在未经许可的情况下进入了我们的领海,您知道您已经违反了我们的港章了吗?
C: Yes, I know. The reason is that the tropical storm was crossing our course and so we had to seek shelter against the stress of weather.
我知道。原因是我们在航行中遇到了热带风暴,我们必须找一个地方避风。
H: But even in such an emergency, you should telegraph us and apply for permission to enter.
即使是在紧急情况下,你们也应发一份电报申请进入。
C: Terribly sorry. That’s my fault.
十分抱歉,这是我的过失。
H: Now you must write a statement to the harbour master about the matter. I should tell you that according to the rule, you’ll be fined for such a violation.
现在您必须就此事写个报告给港长。我必须提醒您,根据规定您将被罚款。
C: According to the rule, how much will we be fined?
根据规定,我们将被罚多少。
H: From 2000 to 6000 dollars. 2000到6000美圆。
C: It was because of carelessness, so I hope you’ll forgive me.
因为粗心违反了规定,所以希望您能原谅我。
H: Whether you are fined or not will be decided by the harbour master. Captain, it has been further reported that your ship sailed into the prohibited area this morning when she was passing through XX channel. Were you informed of the regulations governing the procedure of passing through that channel?
是否要罚款由港长决定。船长,据进一步报告讲,你船在早晨通过XX水道时进入了禁区。您知道通过该水道的规定吗?
C: I can’t deny that I know it. I had sent a telegraph to the harbour superintendence administration, telling them the expected time of passing through it. And I was informed about how to set my course inside the channel.
我无法否认我知道,我已经发了电报给港监局告知我预计通过的时间。他们也通知了我如何通过水道。
H: Then why did you run into the prohibited area:
那你们为什么要驶入禁区。
C: Because it was dark and foggy when I passed the channel, and it was difficult to get a fix on my ship.
因为驶入水道时,天很黑而且有雾,船舶很难定位。
H: You could have used the radar.
您应该用雷达。
C: It’s out of order.
雷达坏了。
H: Did you have any idea how far you entered into the limit of the prohibited area?
您知道你们已经驶入禁区多远吗?
C: I thought I might be two cables off course. After the fog cleared off, I got a fix, and put her back at once.
我想偏离航线大约2链。雾散后,我定了位并且立刻回到了原航向。
H: When did the fog set in?
什么时候起雾的?
C: Three o’clock in the morning.
凌晨3点。
H: I want to check your chart and ship’s log book.
我想查看一下海图和航海日志。
C: All right. Here you are. You see, the correct course was maintained just when she entered the channel.
好的,给您。您看,船刚进入水道时我们就回到了正确的航向。
H: As a rule, you should have reported this matter to us as soon as you discovered it, or at least when you arrived here.
按规定,一经发现您就应该将情况汇报,至少在到达时。
C: I’m very sorry I failed to do so.
非常抱歉,我没有那样做。
H: Obeying the port regulations is very important. You should observe them at all times. Now you ought to write another report to the harbour master.
遵守港章是很重要的,您应时刻遵守。现在您应在写一份报告给港长。
C: I’ll write it right now. thank you.
我马上就写。谢谢。
H: Captain, I have come to inform you of the harbour master’s decision. You’ll be fined 4000 dollars because you entered the territorial waters without our permission.
船长,我来是告诉您港长的决定的,由于在未经许可的情况下进入了领海,您将被罚款4000美圆。
C: That seems very steep, but I guess I have no choice.
这有点儿过分,但我想我别无选择。
H: The harbour master believed what you had said about your ship sailing into the prohibited area. What’s more important, your explanation checked with your chart and ship’s log book. So he has decided no measures will be taken against you this time.
港长相信您所诉,关于船舶为何驶入禁区,更重要的是您的解释与海图和航海日志相符,所以他决定这次不再采取什么措施。
C: I would like to say how grateful. I am for his generosity. Thank you, too.
我非常感激他的慷慨,也谢谢您。
H: That’s ok. Captain, good-bye.
就这样。船长,再见。
C: Good-bye. 再见。
§2. Violating Port Regulations(B)
违反港章(B)
H: Captain, it has been reported that your ship dumped garbage into the sea.
船长,根据报告说你船向海里倾倒垃圾。
C: Sorry, a new sailor did it, but the chief officer stopped him as soon as he dumped it overboard.
抱歉,是一个新水手做的,但大副已及时制止了他。
H: I think it’s not a question of how much garbage you dumped, but that you knowingly violated the port regulations. As captain, you are responsible for it.
我认为问题不在倾倒了多少垃圾,问题在于你们明知故犯,违反了港章。作为船长,您应负责。
C: I know, but two days ago, I informed the agent that I was in need of a garbage boat, but to my surprise, the boat didn’t come at all.
我知道,但两天前我就通知代理需要垃圾船,令我惊讶的是船根本没来。
H: Did you apply to the ship service deportment of the port for the disposal of your garbage?
你们向港口船舶服务部申请处置垃圾了吗?
C: Yes, I did. 是的,我申请了。
H: Did you display the signals prescribed by the port administration?
你们显示了港口当局规定的信号了吗?
C: Oh, I remember, it must be the officer on duty who has forgotten to hoist the signal flag.
噢,我想起来了,一定是值班驾驶员忘记挂信号旗了。
H: Captain, you are required to write a statement about the matter as soon as possible.
船长,您必须就此事尽快写一说明。
C: Who should I submit it to?
应该交给谁?
H: To the harbour master. Captain, there still remains a lot of garbage on board your ship. Does your garbage contain any harmful substance? If there is any, your application must give details, such as its description, properties and quantity.
交给港长。船长,船上还有许多垃圾。垃圾中有有害物质吗?如果有,申请中必须列明详情,例如种类、性质和数量。
C: I don’t think there is any.
我认为没有有害物质。
H: I know that a few cases of cholera were found at your last port of call.
就我所知,在上一挂靠港发现了几例霍乱。
C: That’s true. 是的。
H: So you should also apply to the quarantine office for sanitary treatment of the garbage.
因此您必须申请检疫官员对垃圾进行卫生处理。
C: Is this required by the regulations?
港章中有要求吗?
H: Of course. It’s required by article 29. captain, we are also informed what you were using the radio transmitter last night.
当然有。是第29条规定的。船长,我们还听说昨晚你们使用了无线电发信机。
C: Well, it’s due to the fact that our radio officer was repairing it
哦,那是因为报务员在进行修理。
H: But you didn’t apply for permission, did you?
但您没申请征得同意,是不是?
C: Sorry, I didn’t 抱歉,没有申请。
H: According to the port regulations, the radio transmitter belongs to the equipment whose use in port is restricted. If it is really necessary for you to do it, you ought to make a report to the harbour office for permission before hand.
根据港章规定,无线电发射机属于严禁在港使用的设备。确实需要,也应事先向港务局申请征得同意。
C: I’m sorry I didn’t do that.
抱歉,我没有那样做。
H: You ought to write a report to the harbour master too. I hope you’ll tell the truth. It is no use giving unreasonable excuses. I’m afraid you will be fined.
您还要给港长写一个报告,我希望您讲实话,讲一些不合理的借口是没用的,恐怕您要被罚款。
C: I’ll tell the truth. I’ll face the music.
我会讲实话,也能承担后果
H: By the way, there is some other equipment restricted for use in port, such as the radio telephone, radio direction finder, radar, echo sounding machine, course recorder, ***tant, signal rocket, and flame signal. Please don’t use them, either.
顺便提一下,还有一些设备禁止在港内使用,例如无线电话、无线电测向仪、雷达、回声测深仪、航向记录仪、六分仪、信号火箭和火焰信号。请不要使用这些设备。
C: I see. Thank you for your advice.
知道了,谢谢您的提醒。
H: Captain, I have come here to tell you the harbour master’s decision. The master won’t take any action for your dumping garbage overboard. You’ll be forgiven for doing it.
船长,我来是告诉港长的决定。对您向海里倒垃圾一事不会采取什么行动,他原谅了您。
C: I really don’t know how I can thank you enough.
我真不知该如何感谢您。
H: You must be careful not to violate this regulation again.
您必须小心,不在违反规定。
C: Sure. We won’t. 当然。
H: You will, however, be fined 500 dollars for using the radio transmitter.
然而,由于使用了无线电发射机,您将被罚款500美圆。
C: If the regulations say so, I’ll accept this punishment. I’ll pay the fine through the agent.
如果港章规定,我接受罚款。我将通过代理付这笔罚款。
H: The case is settled. Bye-bye.
事情解决了。再见。
C: Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢,再见。
地板 发表于 2023-02-15 09:59 回复(0)
LESSON 13 COLLISION ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
碰撞事故调查
(C-Captain S-Second mate M-Marine accident investigator)
M: Good morning, captain.
早上好,船长。
C: Good morning, sir. Welcome to my ship. Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee?
早上好,先生。欢迎您来船。您喜欢茶还是咖啡?
M: Tea, please. We have received your note of sea protest and marine accident report. So I’ve come here to make an investigation into the collision between your ship and M/V Sea-Gull.
请来杯茶,我们收到了你们的海事声明和海事报告。我来是想就你船和“海鸥”号相撞事件做一些调查。
C: Thank you. I will be please to answer your questions.
谢谢,很乐意回答您的提问。
M: May I know your name. 能知道您的名字吗?
C: Broad, Tumer. 布劳得,特纳。
M: What’s your nationality and present address?
您的国籍和现住址?
C: America. 210 maple street, Wellesley, U.S.A
美国,韦尔斯得市,梅普尔街210号。
M: What’s your certificate of competence?
您的适任证书?
C: Captain, Ocean-going.
远洋船长。
M: What’s the name and type of your vessel?
船名和船型?
C: M/V “Blue sky”, conventional.
“蓝天”号一般货船。
M: When and where was it built? 何时何地建造?
C: She was built in XX shipyard in 1985. 1985年于XX船厂。
M: What’s the port of registry? 船籍港是哪儿?
C: New-York. 纽约。
M: What’s the gross tonnage? 总吨位是多少?
C: 9795 tons. 9795吨。
M: What are the length, breadth and depth of your vessel?
船舶的长宽及型深是多少?
C: The length is 162m, the breadth is 21m and depth is 12m.
长162米,宽21米,型深12米。
M: What’s the quality and use of your vessel?
性能如何,你船的类型?
C: Good. General cargo.
性能很好,是杂货船。
M: What’s the kind and output of your engine?
主机类型和功率?
C: Diesel engine. 9000kw.
柴油机,9000千瓦。
M: Would you please tell us the process of collision in detail?
能告诉我们碰撞过程的细节吗?
C: OK. My ship Blue Sky arrived at your port on November 29, 1990, and berthed at berth no.6 on November 30, 1990, to load cargo. Yesterday afternoon, the ship Sea-Gull heavily struck my ship when she was manoeuvring to get alongside berth no.7.
好的,我船“蓝天”号于1990年11月29日进入本港并于1990年11月30日靠6号泊位装货。昨天下午“海鸥”号正要靠7号泊位时,猛烈撞击我船。
M: Who was on duty on the bridge when the collision happened?
碰撞发生时,谁在驾驶台值班?
C: The second mate.
二副。
M: What time did you come to the bridge?
您何时到达驾驶室?
C: 1303 hours December 1.
12月1日下午1303时。
M: When and where did you first sight the ship “Sea-Gull”?
第一眼看到“海鸥”号是在何时何地?
C: I didn’t know. Second mate, will you tell him?
我不知道,二副,您能讲一下吗?
S: I first sighted her at 1240 hours when she was approaching berth no.7
第一眼看到是在1240时,她正靠向7号泊位。
M: What was the distance between the Sea-Gull and you ship?
两船距离多少?
S: About half a mile. 大约半海里。
M: When did you think there was a risk of collision?
您意识到有碰撞危险是什么时候?
S: 1300 hours. 1300时。
M: What part of your vessel sustained damage?
你船什么部位遭受损坏?
C: The shell plates from frame no.10 to 32 were seriously damaged. The upper and second decks of no.5 hold, and the starboard were partly damaged. The three store rooms under the poop deck were also damaged.
10号至32号肋骨的船壳板严重受损,5舱的上甲板和二层甲板右舷部分受损,艉楼甲板下的三个储藏室也受损。
M: Was any damage sustained to the cargo?
货物受损了吗?
C: The cargo stowed in no.5 hold was damaged and partly lost
5舱的货物受损并且部分丢失。
M: Was there any other information and evidence regarding this accident made by the second mate?
关于碰撞二副还有别的材料和证据吗?
C: It clearly shows that this collision was caused by improper turning and manoeuvring. So “Sea-Gull” is fully responsible for my losses and damages.
这清楚地表明是由于不正确转向和操纵导致的碰撞,所以“海鸥”号应对我船的损失付全部责任。
M: I’ll make a further investigation into this accident.
我会对此事做进一步调查。
C: I’ll reserve my right to claim for the aforesaid losses and damages.
我将保留对前诉灭失和损害索赔的权利。
M: Now, captain, here is the Inquiry Record Of The Maritime Traffic Accident. Please read it through and see if we have got it right. (A few minutes later)
船长,这是海上交通事故查询记录,请看一下是否有错。(几分钟后)
C: It’s all right. 没错。
M: Captain, you forgot your signature.
船长,您忘了签字。
C: Sorry. I’ll sign it right now.
对不起,我马上签。
M: That’s all for today. I may call on you again if necessary. See you later.
今天就到这里。如果需要我会在打电话。再见。
C: Good-bye. Thank you very much. 再见,非常感谢。
5楼 发表于 2023-02-15 09:59 回复(0)
LESSON 14 SHIP CHANDLER
船舶供应商
§1 Order(A)
定货(A)
(C-Chief steward S-Ship chandler)
C: May I see the price list?
我可以看看价目表吗?
S: Here it is. 这就是。
C: Thank you. I can’t find the prices for vegetables. Why have you omitted them?
谢谢,我找不到蔬菜的价格,为什么不列?
S: Because we are selling them at market prices. They have gone up by three percent or so since your last call, I’m afraid.
因为我们按市场价格卖。恐怕比您上次来时涨了3%左右。
C: I want to see the goods before giving you the order.
给您定货单前,我想先看看货。
S: Well, how about going to the market tomorrow morning.
噢,明天上午一起去市场看看。
C: Very good. 好的。
S: Are there any individual orders form the crew?
船员中有人要买东西吗?
C: Yes, there are many orders as you can see in this detailed list. By the way, according to this price list, the prices do seem higher, don’t they?
有的,要买很多东西,您看这份详细清单。顺便说一下,这价目表上的价格看来高了点,是不是?
S: Most of the price have not changed since your last call, but a few changes have occurred, such as five cents less for a bag of sugar, and two dollars more for a box of melons because they are out of season.
自从你船上次靠港以来,大部分东西的价格都没变,少数有些变动,比如一袋糖跌了5美分,一箱瓜涨了2美圆。因为瓜已经下市了。
C: I think the melon is too expensive. Can’t you reduce the price?
我认为太贵了,能不能减减价?
S: I can reduce it by fifty cents at most.
最多只能便宜50美分。
C: Then, forget the melon. I’ll take the other things for the price you said.
那就不买了。其它东西的价格就按您说的价吧。
S: Thank you very much. Your order will be filled right away. And I’ll make the delivery at one thirty tomorrow afternoon.
多谢您了,现在就填定货单,明天下午一点半可交货。
§2. Order(B)
定货(B)
C: We want four thousand KENT cigarettes, two thousand ROTHMAN, and two thousand THREE FIVES.
我们要买4000支剑牌香烟,2000支乐福门牌香烟和2000支三五牌香烟。
S: If you want to bring them in duty-free, will you please order, by lots, five thousand cigarettes of each brand.
如果您想免税,是否按批量各种都买5000支?
C: I see. Then I’ll have five thousand cigarettes of THREE FIVES and KENT each. And ten bottles of Brandy.
明白了,那么剑牌和三五牌香烟各买5000支,再买10瓶白兰地。
S: Liquor is duty-free when bought by the dozen. Your order does not conform with this, does it? Would you tell me what brands you want?
酒成打买可以免税。您的数量不符合这一要求,是吧?请告诉您要什么牌子的?
C: Thirteen bottles of red label, 5 bottles of walker’s black label, and ten bottles of Hennesy VSOP.
13瓶红方,5瓶黑方和10瓶HENNESY VSOP。
S: I will to fill out the order according to your request. How should I break it down into lots of a dozen?
我按您的要求填写订单。怎么分打呢?
C: Well, let me see. Make it one dozen bottles each of red, black label, and hennesy VSOP. And 30 cases of Tsingtao beer in addition.
噢,我想想,红方、黑方和HENNESY VSOP每种牌子各一打吧
S: I understand. These are all for ship’s use. I’m sure.
我明白了,我想这些酒都是船上用的吧。
C: No, they are both for the ship’s use and personal use. Will you please make a separate bill for seven bottles of walker’s black label? These seven bottles are to be for the ship’s use.
不,船用和私人都有。7瓶黑方请您单独开一张发票可以吗?这7瓶是船上用的。
S: Very well. And anything else?
好,还有事吗?
C: No, that’s all. 没有了,就这些。
6楼 发表于 2023-02-15 09:59 回复(0)
LESSON 15 LAUNDRYMAN
洗衣工人
(L-Laundryman C-Chief steward)
L: How do you do, chief steward. I’m the laundryman.
您好!大台。我是洗衣工人。
C: How do you do. 您好!
L: Have you any laundry to be turned in?
您有什么要洗的吗?
C: Yes, I have sheets and chair-covers to be washed. May I have them back by the time we leave? We will be here for two to three days.
有些床单和椅子套要洗。开船前能洗好送来吗?我们在这儿停2-3天。
L: I’ll have them back in time. I can deliver them by tomorrow afternoon if I take them right now.
我会及时送回船来的。如果我马上拿去,明天下午就能送回来。
C: How much will it come to? 要多少钱?
L: Fifty cents a sheet and forty cents a cover.
洗一条床单50美分,一个椅子套40美分。
C: it’s expensive. Can’t you give me a slight discount?
那太贵了。能少许打点折扣吗?
L: Sir, we never ask for more than the fair price. But if we can have an order for more than a hundred pieces, I can reduce the price to forty five cents for a sheet and thirty five cents for a cover.
先生,我们从来不开高价。但如果总数超过100件,可降为每条床单45美分,每个椅子套35美分。
C: You mean you can come down to those prices when the sheets and the covers reach more than a hundred in total?
您是说床单和椅子套加起来超过100件就可以降价?
L: That’s right. Does it suit you?
对,您觉得合适吗?
C: Yes, it’s a deal. I’ve got them ready. You will check them before taking them along, won’t you?
可以,就这么定了。我准备好了,您拿下去前请点点数,好吗?
L: Of course, I will. Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
7楼 发表于 2023-02-15 10:00 回复(0)
LESSON 16 AGENT’S BUSINESS
代理业务
§1. Cash Advance
借款
(P-Purser A-Agent)
P: Have you brought the money for us?
我们要借的钱您带来了吗?
A: Yes, you wanted eight hundred and fifty dollars, didn’t you? You’d better count it. Is that enough?
带来了,您要借850美元是不是?您最好在点一下,850美元够了吗?
P: Let me see. Can we have three hundred and fifty dollars more?
让我想想,可以再加350美元吗?
A: Of course. By what time do you need the money?
当然,您什么时候要?
P: By noon tomorrow, please.
请明天中午送来。
A: OK. Did you count the money?
好的,您数过钱了吗?
P: Yes, it’s all there. 是的,对的。
A: Have you the cash receipt? You may give me the receipt for the whole sum, including the additional amount tomorrow if it is not ready yet.
有现金收据吗?如果收据还没写好,就把明天追加的钱一起开一张收据给我好了。
P: I’ve got it for eight hundred and fifty dollars. Will you please wait a moment while I get the captain’s signature? And for the additional sum, I’ll make out another receipt by tomorrow.
850美元的收据已经开好了。请您等一下,我拿去,请船长签个字。追加的钱明天我另开一张收据。
A: Very good. 那好。
P: By the way, when can we leave this port?
顺便问一下,我们什么时候可以开航?
A: I’m afraid you can’t leave here until after tomorrow because you’re got a big cargo to load. I can’t tell the exact time yet.
恐怕要到后天才能开,因为你轮要装的货很多,我说不出准确的开航时间。
P: I want to return any money leftover two hours before departure if it is all right with you.
如果方便的话,我想在开航前2小时把用剩下的钱退还给您。
A: That’s all right. I’ll come an hour before your departure at the latest.
行,我最迟在开航前1小时上来。
§2. Ship’s Papers
船舶证书
A: Purser, may I have the ship’s papers?
管事,可以将船舶证书交给我吗?
P: What kind of papers do you want?
您要哪些证书?
A: I need the certificate of the ship’s registry, the international load line certificate, the safety equipment certificate, the safety radiotelegraph certificate, the last port clearance, the light dues receipt, and the voyage memo.
我要船舶的国籍证书、国际载重线证书、安全设备证书、安全无线电报证书、上一个港的出港许可证、灯塔税收据和航次报告。
P: All the ship’s papers are in this bag, and the last port clearance and the voyage memo are here. And you said the light dues receipt, didn’t you?
所有的证书都在这个袋子里,上一个停靠港的出港许可证和航次报告在这里。您还要灯塔税收据,是不是?
A: That’s right. 对。
P: Will you wait a minutes? I’ll get it from my cabin.
请等一下吧?我回房间去拿。
A: Thank you. These documents will be returned to you tomorrow. Another thing, give me two copies of the discharging cargo to be unloaded here.
谢谢,这些文件明天就可以还您。另外,再给我两份这个港要卸的货物清单。
P: We did not make up the discharging cargo manifest as we have been informed by the COSCO head office that the manifest would be prepared by the agents here at the port of discharge. So you haven’t made up the document, either?
我们没有编制卸货舱单,因中远总公司通知我们舱单由卸货港的代理编制。结果你们也没编吗?
A: No, we couldn’t, because the bill of lading from HongKong had not reached us. Give me the shipping order instead of the bill of lading, will you?
没编,因为由香港来的提单没收到。给我装货单代替提单,行吗?
P: Yes, of course. You need the shipping order from HongKong, no others?
那好,您只要香港的装货单,其他不要吗?
A: Yes, that will be enough. I’ll return it to you before your departure.
不要,这就够了,我将在开航前还给您。
§3. Luggage
行李
(C-Clerk A-Agent)
C: We’ve got some luggage to be discharged here. When will you come after it?
我们有些行李要拿下船,您什么时候来拿?
A: I’m afraid it will be tomorrow. How many pieces have you got?
恐怕要到明天,一共有几件?
C: Three, that’s all. Two small light card-board boxes and a big heavy trunk. Will you have a look?
3件,两个很轻的纸箱,一个重皮箱。您去看看吗?
A: I see. Let me take a glance at them when I leave the ship, will you?
知道了,下船前我去过过目,行吗?
C: At what time are you going to come tomorrow?
您明天什么时候来?
A: Well, how about around two o’clock tomorrow afternoon?
噢,明天下午两点左右,怎么样?
C: We would rather have you take them in the morning.
最好能上午来拿。
A: Well then, we will come for them around ten thirty. Will you give me two copies of the luggage list?
好吧!大约我们十点半来拿。能给我两份行李清单吗?
C: Yes, here they are. 好,给您。
A: I’ll show you the way. This way, please. They are those two cardboard boxes on that shelf and that big trunk there in the corner.
我是来拿托运品的,纸箱在那架子上,大皮箱在那个角上。
A: That trunk seems to be very heavy.
那皮箱看样子很重。
C: Yes. It is very heavy. Two or three of you should carry it. Please sign this paper, will you?
是很重,得二三个人来搬。这张单子请您签个字,好吗?
A: Where on the paper? 签在哪里?
C: Oh, any place. 哦,随便哪里都行。
§4. Miscellaneous
其他
(P-Purser A-Agent)
P: Will you please get me a car this afternoon? I’m going to the Japanese embassy to note a sea protest.
今天下午给我要一辆车,好吗?我要去日本大使馆送海事声明。
A: All right. I’ll send a car for you at half past one.
行,我派车一点半来。
P: Half past one? I’ll be ready then. And would you get a doctor for us? We have a sick crewmen.
一点半?来得及,能给我们联系个医生吗?我们有个船员病了。
A: How ill is he? 病得严重吗?
P: Oh, he has a toothache. I’m taking him with me when I go to the embassy.
哦,他牙痛,我去大使馆时顺便带他一起走。
A: I’ll get in touch with the doctor when I am back in our office, and ask one of our clerks to accompany you to the dental clinic. Anything else I can do for you?
回办公室后我和医生联系一下,再叫一个人陪你们一起去牙医诊所。还有什么事要帮忙吗?
P: These are the shipping documents for you, and those are the official documents for the COSCO head office. Will you please send them?
这些是您要的货运文件,那些是给中远总公司的公文,请您给寄去好吗?
A: All right. Anything else?
好吧,还有事吗?
P: Please tell the immigration officer to come right away. He hasn’t come yet.
请叫移民局官员马上来船,他到现在还没来。
A: Not yet? All right. I’ll tell him. Call me when you want anything. 6240598 is the telephone number during the day and 5070852 at night after 8pm.
还没来?好,我通知他,有事您可打电话给我。白天打6240598,晚上八点以后打5070852。
P: I see. Thank you for your many favors.
知道了,谢谢您帮了很多忙。
§5. Before Sailing
开航前
A: The unloading will be finished at three o’clock and you will be able to leave here at 4 o’clock. The pilot will come on board at three thirty. Have you gathered the money to be turned in?
货物三点钟可以卸完,四点钟就能开航了。引航员三点半来船。用剩要还的钱都收齐了吗?
P: Yes, I have. This is the money leftover. Will you check it? The money amounts to 254 dollars in cash here, but in includes 6 dollars for the postage. Therefore, the amount to be returned is 248 dollars.
是的,都收齐了,这是用剩的钱,请您点点。现金共计254美元,其中包括已付的6美元邮资。因此,实际退回现金248美元。
A: You mean the amount less the postage of six dollars is to be returned?
您的意思是退回的金额中应扣掉6美元邮资吗?
P: That’s right. The postage is shown here.
对,邮票贴在这里。
A: I get it. 我明白了。
P: Is the amount correct? 钱对不对?
A: Yes, it is. May I have a big envelope to put those letters and the money in?
对,请给个大信封装信和钱,好吗?
P: Yes, of course. Will this one do?
当然可以,这个行吗?
A: Yes, that’ll do. Thank you.
这个可以,谢谢您。
P: Will you sign this cash receipt?
请您在现金收据上签个字好吗?
A: Is this all right? 这样签可以吗?
P: Yes, that’s fine. This one is for the agent and the other for our head office. Will you send it?
可以,很好。这份给代理,那份给我们公司。请您寄一下好吗?
A: Very well. Now, I must go back to my office. See you again on your next voyage.
好的,现在我该回办公室了。下个航次再见。
8楼 发表于 2023-02-15 10:00 回复(0)
LESSON 17 SEA PILOT
海上引水
§1. Guiding To Cabin
接到客房
(P-Pilot S-Steward)
P: Good afternoon, I’m Johnsen, the North sea pilot.
下午好,我叫约翰逊,是北海引航员。
S: I’m the steward attending you, sir. I’ll show you the way to your cabin. It’s on the deck above.
我是来接待您的服务员,我带您到房间去。房间在上甲板。
P: Thank you. 谢谢。
S: This is your cabin. Step in, please. You will find a towel and soap on the table. I’ll make the bed right away.
这是您的房间,请进。毛巾和肥皂在桌上,我马上给您铺床。
P: May I have two blankets?
可以要两条毛毯吗?
S: Very well, sir. If you are still cold with these blankets, there is another blanket in the locker. And you can use the captain’s bathroom in front of the captain’s cabin.
好,先生。如果两条毯子还嫌冷,柜子里还有一条毛毯。您还可以用船长的浴室,在他房间前面。
P: Thank you. Where can I find you.
谢谢。我到哪儿能找着您。
S: I’ll be in the saloon or pantry. Whenever you want me, please ring the bell. But you can get in touch with me throught the chief steward after 6 p.m. the chief steward’s cabin is next to the pantry.
我在大台或配餐间。您找我时请按电铃。下午6点以后您可以通过事务员与我联系,事务员的房间就在配餐间隔壁。
P: I understand. 我明白了。
S: By the way, have you had your meal?
顺便问一下,您吃过午饭了吗?
P: No, not yet. May I have toast, ham and eggs, and tea, please?
还没呢,我想要土司、火腿、鸡蛋和茶,可以吗?
S: OK, Sir. 每问题,先生。
§2. Pilot’s Request
引航员要求
S: What will you do about cigarettes while on board?
你船上抽的香烟怎么解决?
P: May I have some of your ship’ cigarettes?
可以买些船上的香烟吗?
S: Which cigarettes do you prefer, Chinese or American?
您要什么烟,中国烟还是美国烟?
P: May I have American cigarettes? I’d like to have two hundred cigarettes for the present.
我可以要美国烟吗?暂时先买200支。
S: Yes, certainly. The price will come to two pounds and eight pence.
可以,价钱共计2镑8便士。
P: I’m going ashore for shopping, and I’ll be back after 9 o’clock.
现在我上岸买东西,9点以后回船。
S: What will you do about your supper?
那您晚饭怎么办?
P: I won’t have my super onboard. I’m going to have it ashore.
不在船上吃,我在岸上吃。
S: Then, I’ll have biscuits and tea in a thermos flask ready for you.
那么我给您准备一些饼干、茶放在热水瓶里。
P: Thank you. Will you please call me at 6 tomorrow morning.
谢谢,明天早晨6点请来叫我。
S: Very well, sir. Anything else I can do for you?
好的,先生。还有什么事帮忙吗?
P: No, thank you. 没了,谢谢。
S: Good night. 晚安。
9楼 发表于 2023-02-15 10:01 回复(0)
LESSON 18 SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL
补充材料
§1. Visiting
参观
(V-Visitor S-Sailor)
V: Can we go on board and see your ship?
我们可以上船看看吗?
S; Wait a minute. I’ll go and ask the chief officer.
请稍等一下,我去问问大副。
V: Yes, please. Thank you. 谢谢,拜托了。
S: Yes, you may come on board and see the living quarters. But don’t go out on deck. It’s dangerous on deck when cargo work is in progress.
同意了,你们可以上船看看生活区,但不要走到外面甲板上去,甲板上正在装货,有危险。
V: Is this the way? 朝这里走吗?
S: I’ll shows you around. (to the watchman) Will you keep watch at the ladder while I’m away? (to the visitors) Now, this is the navigating bridge. The captain gives directions from here when the ship is entering or leaving a port.
我带你们去。(对看守员说)请您在舷梯旁代我值会班。(对参观者说)我们现在在驾驶室里。船进出港时,船长就在这里发号施令。
V: My god! There’re a lot of instruments.
天哪,这么多仪表。
S: Yes. This is one of the most modern ships. It’s highly automated, and designed to be operated with a small crew. The engine can be started or stopped from the bridge.
是的,这是最现代化的船舶之一,自动化程度很高,设计中只要求很少的船员就能操纵,主机可在驾驶室进行遥控。
V: What would you do if the engine broke down?
主机出了毛病怎么办?
S: The engineers would have to make repairs. But there is an alarm system which gives warning of any small trouble in the engine, so that serious troubles can be avoided.
轮机员会修理的,但主机有报警系统,小毛病就会发出报警,因此大毛病就避免了。
V: How many crewmen are here on board this ship?
船上共有多少船员?
S: Twenty-four in all. 24名船员。
§2. Foreman
领班
(F-Foreman C-Chief officer)
F: I was told by the chief officer to see you about tea and meals for us.
大副叫我来找您商量关于供应茶水和用餐的事情。
C: What would you like? 您有什么要求?
F: We would like to have lunch at noon, and tea served at ten thirty and three.
我们想供应午饭,并在上午10点半和下午三点供应两次茶点。
C: You mean on board ships of any type here in this port, tea and meals are usually served to foreman during work?
您的意思是在本港停泊的所有船舶在装卸期间通常都向领班供应膳食和茶水。
F: We usually have them served on board when we are at work.
我们工作时通常都在船上用餐。
C: I understand. How many men do I have to feed?
明白了,应供应多少人?
F: Five in all. 总共5个人。
C: What do you want to have for lunch?
午饭你们想吃些什么?
F: Ordinary lunch will do. Bread or rice, meat, eggs, vegetables, and tea or coffee.
大众化就可以了。面包或者米饭、肉、蛋、蔬菜以及茶或咖啡。
C: Do you mind whether it’s pork or beef?
猪肉或牛肉都可以吗?
F: No, we don’t mind. Can we have biscuits or crackers with the morning and afternoon tea?
都行,上、下午的茶点是否能给些糕点、饼干?
C: All right, I’ll have lunch and tea ready in the mess-room by the times you mentioned.
可以,到时候我在餐厅里准备好午饭和茶点。
F: Thank you very much. 谢谢。
§3. Boarding Officer
海关官员驻船
(C-Customs officer P-Purser B-Boarding officer S-Chief steward)
C: We want you to provide a cabin and meals to the boarding officer. He will stay on board this ship while you are in this port.
请您为驻船的海关官员安排一个房间,并供应膳食。你轮在港期间他都住在船上。
P: All right. How many officers are coming on board?
行,共有几人驻船?
C: One officer. This is the officer, here.
一名官员,这位就是。
S: The cabin is already available. Let me show you the way to the cabin. This way, please.
房间已准备好了,我带您去,请走这边。
B: Thank you. 谢谢。
S: Here we are. This is your cabin. Here are a towel, soap, and slippers for you. Do you need another blanker?
到了,这就是您的房间,这是给您用的毛巾、肥皂和拖鞋。您再要条毛毯吗?
B: Thank you. One more please. 谢谢,再要一条吧。
S: Sure. What kind of meals would you like?
好,您想吃什么样的饭菜?
B: Oh, anything, either bread or rice will do. And I like meat, eggs and vegetables.
呵,什么都行,面包或米饭都可以,我喜欢吃肉、蛋和蔬菜。
S: Very well. You can use the officer’s bathroom at any time you like.
好的,您还随时都可以使用高级船员的浴室。
B: Please tell me where it is. 请告诉我浴室在哪里。
S: Go up the staircase in front of the saloon and you will find it on your night. Please ring the bell when you want something. And I, or a steward, will come right away. The bell button is near the pillow.
从大台门前的梯子上去,右侧就是,有什么事请按电铃,我或者服务员立刻就会来的,电铃按扭就在枕头旁。
§4. Customs Searching Party
海关抄关队
(C-Customs officer P-Purser)
C: We are customs searching party. I want to see your captain is he on board?
我们是海关抄关队。我想见见你们的船长,他在船上吗?
P: Yes, he is on board. 是的,他在船上。
C: We are going to conduct the search. Before that, I want you to ask your captain to sign this paper. Another thing, I need a copy of the crew list.
我们要进行抄关了。抄关前这个单子请您先叫船长签个字。另外,我还要一份船员名单。
P: Very well. The regulation reads that we have to declare the sugar and tea as well as the liquor and tobacco. Is anything not declared subject to confiscation or penalty?
好的,按规定我们必须申报烟、酒、糖和茶叶。漏报就要没收或罚款,是吗?
C: That’s right. So tell the crew about this regulation.
对,请将规定通知船员。
P: I see. Must personal effects in use also be declared?
知道了,个人正在用的物品也得申报吗?
C: All liquor and tobacco must be declared. Sugar and tea, if their quantity is not large, need not be declared though.
烟酒全部都要申报,糖和茶叶数量不多可以不申报。
P: I get it. How about anything other than that?
我知道了,除此之外,还有其他事吗?
C: I’m afraid we have to seal up those things such as valuable articles and jewels.
恐怕贵重物品和宝石之类也都要封关。
P: I’ll announce that. 我去通知大家。
C: Also tell them to leave their cabins unlocked.
再告诉他们房间门不要锁。
P: All right. 好的。
C: The search party will be divided into two squads each for the deck and the crew’s quarters. Could you spare a man to accompany each squad?
检查队分成两组,一组检查甲板,一组检查船员房间。各组请您派个人陪同,好吗?
P: Yes, the third mate will go with the squad to check the deck. And the chief steward will go with the squad to check the crew’s quarters.
好,三副去甲板那组,事务长去船员房间那组。
§5. Searching Of The Ship
抄关
(C-customs officer S-Chief steward B-Bosun P-Purser)
C: Who occupies this cabin?
谁住这个房间?
S: The bosun. 水手长。
C: May I come in? 我可以进来吗?
B: Yes, cone in please. 请进。
C: May we search your cabin? Could we have everything unlocked?
我们要搜查您的房间?能把每件东西都打开吗?
B: Yes, everything is all unlocked.
是的,都已经打开了。
C: What are those pills in the bottle on your desk?
您桌子上这瓶子里装的是什么药?
B: They are pills called “Guronsan” 是GURONSAN药片。
C: When do you take them? 什么时候吃这种药?
B: They are health pills, taken when I am tired.
这是保健药,我累了就吃。
C: Not a ***? 不是麻醉药吧?
B: No. 不是。
C: I see. Well, I’m sorry to have bothered yu.
知道了,恩,打扰了。
B: Not at all. 没关系。
P: Have you finished searching? 搜查完了吗?
C: Yes, we have. Everything is in order. 完了,一切正常。
P: That’s good. I constantly keep warning the crew not to violate any regulations. Oh, you can wash your hands here.
那很好,我一直告戒船员不要违反规定,噢,您在这儿洗洗手吧。
C: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
S: It’s very hot today, isn’t it? Have a glass of cool beer, please.
今天真热,是吧?请喝杯冰啤酒吧。
C: I’m much obliged. 太感谢了。
§6. Asking For Unsealing(By Phone)
请求开封
(P-Purser C-Customs officer)
P: Hello, is this the customs office?
你好,是海关办公室吗?
C: Yes, it is. 是的,
P: This is the purser aboard HAIHE speaking. I’d like to ask you a favor. Would you please come over to unseal our store? We want to take out some liquor.
我是“海河”轮的管事,请您帮一个忙,上船来给物料间开封,我们要拿些酒出来。
C: When did you take some out last time?
上次是什么时候拿的?
P: Five days ago, I think. 5天前。
C: The regulation says that we can unseal them once a week.
按规定每周开封一次。
P: We are going to give a party tomorrow as it is Sunday and we are all off duty. This is the only amusement the crew can have during the voyage.
明天我们要举行一个聚会,因为是星期天,我们都休息,这是整个航次中船员唯一的乐趣。
C: When are you going to leave here? 你们什么时候开航?
P: We are scheduled to leave in the afternoon of the day after tomorrow.
我们计划后天下午开船。
C: That means you sail on the seventh day after we last unsealed the store, doesn’t it?
这就是说要开封后的第7天才开船,是不是?
P: That’s right. So we’d like you to unseal them if possible.
对,所以可能的话,请您马上来开封。
C: I see. I’ll come over this afternoon.
知道了,我今天下午来。
P: Thank you very much. We will be expecting you.
多谢您了,我们等候您的到来。
10楼 发表于 2023-02-15 10:01 回复(0)
请登录后发帖