Dialogue between PSCO & Captain (PSCO 与船长对话)
PSCO: Port State Control Officer
CAPT: Captain
1 Boarding(登船)
PSCO: Excuse me, are you the sailor on duty?
对不起,你上值班水手吗?
Sailor: Yes, I am. Who are you looking for?
是的,请问你找哪位?
PSCO: I’m the Port State Control Officer. We want to talk to your Captain.
我是港口国监督官,找你们船长。
Sailor: According to our ship security plan, would you please show me your ID card and register here?
根据我们的船舶保安计划,请出示您的证件并在这登记。
PSCO: Of course. (Show the PSCO ID and sign )
好的,(出示证件并签名)。
Sailor: Thank you, sir. Here is your visitor card.
谢谢,这是你的登船卡。
PSCO: Thank you. Please show me the way to the captain’s cabin.
谢谢,请带我到船长房间。
Sailor: This way, please. Mind your head and be careful with your steps.
这边请,当心碰头,别绊脚。
2 In the captain’s cabin (在船长房间)
PSCO: Good morning, Captain, I’m the Port State Control Officer. My name is Alexander White.
早上好,船长。我是港口国监督官,我的名字叫亚历山大.怀特。
CAPT: Good morning, Mr. White. Glad to meet you.
早上好,怀特先生,很高兴见到你。
PSCO: Like wise.
我也是。
CAPT: Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee?
你要来一杯茶,还是咖啡。
PSCO: Coffee, please. Now, let’s get down to work. Please tell the officers ,engineers and radio officer not to leave thee ship during our inspection. I may inspect the relevant facilities under their charges.
咖啡,谢谢。现在我们开始工作吧,请通知驾驶员、轮机员和电报员在检查期间不要离开船,我可能检查有他们负责的相关设备。
CAPT: No problem.
没问题。
3 Ship’s certificates and documents (船舶证书和文件)
PSCO: Are all required certificates on board valid and respectively endorsed?
船上所有要求的证书都有效并经过签注吗?
CAPT: Yes, they are all valid.
是的,所有证书都有效。
PSCO: Would you please show me all your ship’s certificates, captain?
船长,请出示所有的船舶证书。
CAPT: What certificate do you want, sir?
先生,你需要什么证书?
PSCO: I need all of the statutory certificates. Let me check the International Load Line (LL) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Construction(SC) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Equipment (SE) Certificate, Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate, International Oil Pollution Prevention (IOPP) Certificate, Document of Compliance (DOC), Safety Management Certificate(SMC), International Ship Security Certificate(ISSC), Certificate of Fitness(COF), Minimum Safe Manning(MSM) document, and so on.
所有的法定证书。我需要检查载重线证书、货船构造安全证书、货船设备安全证书、货船无线电安全证书、国际防止油污证书、符合证明、安全管理证书、国际船舶保安证书、适装证书、最低配员证书等。
CAPT: Here you are, sir, and there is the index of certificates, which maybe helpful to you.
所有的证书都在这,这里还有一份证书的目录,可能对你有所帮助。
PSCO: Thank you.
谢谢。
PSCO: Your ship’s Load Line Certificate expired a few days ago because the annual survey hasn’t been carried out. Thus your ship is unseaworthy, and she will be detained in our port.
船舶载重线证书由于没有进行年度检验,在几天前已经过期了。所以你的船是不适航的,将会在本港被滞留。
CAPT: My ship sailed from San Francisco to Guangzhou. Before departure, I phoned my company to inform them that the certificate would expire. The owner contacted my class representative in your port. Surveyors will come on board this afternoon to conduct the annual survey. I didn’t know Port State Control came before the Classification Society inspection.
本航次我船从旧金山开往广州。在开航前,我已经电话通知公司证书将要过期,船东已经与船级社在本港的代表处联系了,验船师将在今天下午上船进行年度检验,我没想到你们这么早就来了。
PSCO: Do you have the Record of Conditions of Assignment of Load Lines?
你有载重线核定勘划记录吗?
CAPT: Of course.
当然。
PSCO: Captain, the date of the last inspection of the ship’s bottom recorded in your Cargo Ship Safety construction Certificate is Feb. 15, 2001, which already exceeds 36 months.
船长,你的货船构造安全证书记录的最近一次船底外部检查的时间是2001年2月15日,已经超过了36个月。
CAPT: Really Last dry-docking was done in this April. I remember the ship’s bottom survey was carried out at that time. Maybe it is the surveyor’s negligence that the certificate was not endorsed.
是吗?我船最近一次进坞是今年的4月,我记得当时已经做过船底外部检验,可能是验船师的疏忽,没有在证书上签注。
PSCO: If such is the case, please show me the report.
如果是这样的话,请出示4月份的检验报告。
CAPT: Please wait a minute. Here you are.
请稍等,这就是。
PSCO: OK, your class surveyor made a mistake. You should inform your Classification Society to endorse the relevant certificate before departure.
好的,确实是验船师的疏忽,你必须在开航前通知你的船级社在证书上作相应的签注。
CAPT: Sure, thank you for reminding me. I’ll inform the Classification Society through the agent this afternoon.
好的,谢谢你提醒我。我下午将通过我的代理通知船级社。
PSCO: Captain, I want to know whether the Water Ingress Alarm System/Water Level Detector of cargo holds has been installed (for bulk carriers only).
船长,我想知道货舱浸水报警装置安装了吗?(仅适用于散装货船)?
CAPT: Not yet.
还没有。
PSCO: your last intermediate survey was conducted on March 13, 2005. In accordance with regulation 12 of Chapter Ⅻ of SOLAS Convention, the Water Ingress Alarm System should be installed before the first periodical survey (Annual, Intermediate or Special Survey) after July 1, 2004.
你上一次的中间检验是在2005年3月13日进行的。根据SOLAS公约第Ⅻ章第12条货船浸水报警装置必须在2004年7月1日后的第一次定期检验(年度、中间或特别检验)前安装。
CAPT: I see. But as per authorization of the flag State government, the Classification Society has issued the conditional Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate because of lacking of spare parts. The other page has the recommendation that regulations 12 and 13 should be complied with no later than July 12, 2005.
我明白了。但由于缺少备件,船旗国政府已经授权船级社签发了货船安全构造证书 条件证书,反面有签注要求在2005年7月12日前符合第12和13条。
PSCO: Please show me the last intermediate survey report.
请出示上一次中间检验的检验报告。
CAPT: OK.
好的。
PSCO: Please show me the Condition Evaluation Report (CER) and Thickness Measurement Report (for oil tankers and bulk carriers only).
请出示你的状况评估报告和测厚报告(仅使用于油船和散货船)。
CAPT: Wait a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
PSCO: I’m afraid your Condition Evaluation Report has expired. The CER should be issued combined with the renewal survey. Try to find whether you have a new one.
您的状况评估报告已经过期了。状况评估报告是结合换新检验签发的,找我看,是否还有新的。
CAPT: The renewal survey was carried out 3 years ago. Ha, I found it. It’s issued on July 23, 2002.
上次换新检验是3年前。哈哈,我找到了,是在2002年7月23日签发的。
PSCO: Your supplement of the SE certificate, Form E, please.
请出示你的货船设备安全证书的附件,Form E.
CAPT: Here you are.
这就是。
PSCO: Has your ship already been equipped with the Automatic Identification System (AIS)?
你船装备自动识别系统了吗?
CAPT: Yes, the AIS was fitted on board a few months ago, before the last annual survey.
几个月前,在上次年度检验前已经安装了AIS。
PSCO: But it’s indicated in your Form E. Please ask the surveyor to update incidentals when he is on board to endorse the SC certificate.
但并没有在你的Form E上记录,请在验船师上船前对货船构造安全证书进行签注时要求其顺便更正。
CAPT: OK.
好的。
请登录后发帖