第三部份:海员社交用语
(一)邀请
1)你想在我们船上看一部中国电影吗?
Would you like to see a Chinese movie on board our ship?
2)请你来尝一尝我们的中国菜好吗?
Won't you come over and try some of our Chinese dishes?
3)你想下一盘象棋吗?
Would you care for a game of chess?
4)今天晚上和我们一起去跳舞好吗?
Will you go to dance with us tonight?
5)跟我们一起去海员俱乐部痛痛快快玩一玩怎么样?
How would you like to go to the Seamen's Club with me and enjoy ourselves?
6)今天去看京剧怎么样?
How about going to see a Beijing opera today?
7)你想玩玩台球来轻松一下吗?
Do you feel like playing billiards to relax ourselves a little bit?
8)你愿不愿意到甲板上散散步?
Do you fancy taking a walk on deck?
9)不知道你是否想喝一杯咖啡?
I wonder if you would like a cup of coffee?
10)我想请你这个周末去野餐,我可是不准你不去啊。
I'd invite you to a picnic this weekend, but I simply won't take “No” for an answer.
11)我船定于星期日晚上举行宴会,如能请到你作为我们的贵宾,我们将不行荣幸。
There is going to be a banquet on board on Sunday evening. May we have the honour of having you as our guest of honour?
12)我们已向你们发出请贴,欢迎你们船所有船员及其夫人光临。
We've sent you invitation cards. All the crew members of your ship and their wives are welcome.
13)我们敬请贵公司总经理今天晚上光临,不知是否能赏光?
I wonder if we could have the pleasure of having your general director with us this evening?
14)你和你的夫人如能光临我们的国庆庆祝会,我们将不胜荣幸。
We'd be greatly honoured if you and your wife could come to our National Day celebration.
15、招待会定于圣诞节前夕七点钟在我船大台举行,欢迎各位来我船。
The rception is scheduled for Christmas Eve at 7 o'clock at our saloon.Welcome aboard.
(二)接待
1)我看,你是史密斯代理行的布鲁斯先生吧?
You are Mr. Bruce from Smith Agency, I suppose
2)对不起,你是不是理货班长?
Excuse me, but are you the Chief Tally?
3)请问你想见谁?轮机长呢,还是大管轮?
Who do you want to see, may I ask, the Chife Engineer or the Second Engineer?
4)先生们,欢迎光临我船。
Welcome aboard, gentlemen!
5)我是值班水手,我们的船长让我在舷梯口接你。
I am the sailor on duty, our captain has asked me to meet you here at the gangway.
6)让我给你带路。
Let me show you the way.
7)请你先走。
After you, please.
8)要不要我带你去大台?
Shall I take you to the saloon?
9)走路留神,甲板很滑。
Mind your steps, the deck is slippery.
10)请这边走,那里的过道给甲板货堵死了。
Please go this way, the passage over there is blocked by deck cargo.
11)咱们离吊杆远一点走。
Let's keep away from the derricks.
12)请你在我们大台先休息一下好吗?
Would you like to have a rest in our saloon first?
13)要不要把你的大衣脱掉,我来替你挂上。
Would you like totake off your overcoat? I'll hang for you.
14)你总算来了,我接到你的电话后一直在等你来。
Here you are at last. I've been expecting you ever since I got your phone call.
15)请你坐下,随便一点好吗?
Won't you take a seat and make yourself at home?
16)让你久等了实在抱歉。
Sorry to have kept you waiting such a long tine.
17)我能为你做点什么?
Could you please tell me what I can do for you?
18)我们的大副不在,你有没有口信要留给他。
Our chief officer isn't in. Have you got any messege for him?
19)我们现在就开始谈正经事好吗?
Shall we get down to business now?
20)我想你是来讨论配载图的吧。
You've come to talk about the cargo plan, I suppose.
21)坦白地告诉你,这是不可能的。
To be frank with you, it's out of the question.
22)这恐怕是违反我们的规章制度的。
I am afraid it's against our rule.
23)没有我们水手长的同意,什么事也办不成。
Without our bosun's permission, nothing can be done.
24)我无权给你直接答复,我得和我们船长商量。
It's beyond my power to give you a straight answer, I'll have to consult with our captain.
25)我会好好考虑这件事,而且在下星期告诉你我们的决定。
I'll take the matter into consideration and let you know our decision sometime next week.
26)咱们一起尽力在我船离港前找到一个解决问题的办法。
Let's do our best to find a solution to the problem before our ship leaves.
27)不要着急说不行,咱们双方都再把这件事考虑一下。
There is no hurry to say“no”. Let's both give the matter a second thought.
28)我们为什么不妥协一下而一定要坚持自己的立场不肯让步呢?
Why don't we make a comprise instead of sticking to each ground?
29)我很高兴我们双方对所有的问题取得了一致的意见。
I am glad we've seen everything eye to eye.
30)等一下,我让值班水手送你到舷梯口。
Wait a moment! I'll ask the sailor on duty to see you to the gangway.
(三)介绍
1)我看我们以前没有见过面,让我来介绍一下自己。
I don't think we've met before. Let me introduce myself to you.
2)我得先介绍一下我自己,我叫王林,在中国远洋运输公司工作。
I've got to introduce myself first. My name is Wang Lin from the China Ocean Shipping Company.
3)斯赛塞先生,我想请你认识一下我的新相识,装卸公司的威廉先生。
Mr.Spencer, I'd like you to meet one of my new acquaintance, Mr. Williams from the Stevedoring Company.
4)认识你很高兴。
Glad to meet you.
5)认真你是我莫大的荣幸。
It's my great pleasure to know you.
6)不用介绍了,我们已经认识了。
No introduction is necessary, we already know each other.
7)你怎么认识他的?
How did you come to know him?
8)我们是偶然在一艘中国船上相互认识的。
We got to know each other on a Chinese ship by accident.
9)请你给我引见一下港监的负责人好吗?
Will you be so kind as to present me to the head of the harbour superintendence?
10)我是否有此荣幸认识一下你们的港务局局长吗?
May I have the honour of getting acquainted with your harbour master?
11)我一直非常想认识你,可是没有想到今天在这里认识你。
I've been eager to know you, but I didn't expect to meet you here today.
12)我知道你这个人,但一直没有荣幸认识你。
I know of you, but I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you.
13)你的同事一直给我讲有关你的事,但我没想到那么快而且在这个场合认识你。
Your colleagues have been telling me about you, but I didn't dream of meeting you so soon and on this occasion.
14)我刚才把你错当作海关的格林先生了。请问尊姓大名?
I took you for Mr Green from the Customs just now. May I know your name?
15)如果我的眼睛没有欺骗你,你是领班马丁先生。
If my eyes don't deceive me, you are Mr. Martin, the forman.
16)如果我没有搞错的话,你是卡特先生的兄弟。
If I am not mistaken, you are Mr. Carter's brother.
17)原来你是福特先生的公子,怪不得长得那么象他。
It turns out that you are Mr. Ford's son. No wonder you are the very image of him.
18)既然我们今天相识了,希望今后互相赠进了解。
Now that we know each other today I hope we'll get to know each other better.
19)从今天开始,我肯定我们能指望得到你更多的指导和帮助。
From now on, I am sure we could count on your for more advice and help.
(四)约会
1)我能不能约你星期一早晨见面呢?
Could I make an appointment with you for Monday morning?
2)不知道你们经理今天下午是否能见我?我有点急事。
I wonder if your director could see me this afternoon. I've got something urgent.
3)我明天早晨十点左右到你办公室找你行吗?
Is it all right for me to call at your office at around ten o'clock tomorrow morning?
4)为什么不定在下星期某一个时间呢?
Why not make it sometime next week?
5)我能不能占用你几分钟来讨论一下如何来处理残损货?
Could I take up a few minutes of yours to talk about what to do with the damaged cargo?
6)我今天是否有可能见到港务局局长本人?
Is it possible for me to see the harbour master in person today?
7)你得提前三天预约。
You've got to make an appointment three days in advance.
8)我知道他这个星期全部排满了,你能不能给安排下星期什么时间?
I know he is all filled up this week. Could you fix up sometime next week?
9)下星期五早晨你方便吗?
Will next Friday morning be convenient to you?
10)什么时间对你最合适?
When do you think suit you most?
11)今天任何时间对我都合适。
Any time today will suit me.
12)我真希望你们轮机长星期五早晨能见我。
I do hope your chief engineer could see me on Friday morning.
13)如果有什么变动,我会在星期四之前通知你的。
If there is any change, I'll let you know before Thursday.
14)我来落实一下你们船长是否能在下星期一见我。
I've come to make sure if your captain will be able to see me next Monday.
15)轮机长留下了口信,他将很乐于见你。
The chief engineer has left a message for you. He'll be glad to see you.
16)我想知道是否能把我与轮机长会面时间从星期二早晨九点改成星期三下午三点。
I'd like to know if I could change my appointment with your chief engineer from nine o'clock Tuesday morning to three o'clock Wednesday afternoon.
17)哈里森先生打电话来问大副是否可以在这个星期什么时候重新订一个会面时间。
Mr. Harrison has called to ask if the Chief Officer could make a new appointment with him sometime this week.
18)如果我不得不把我们会面时间推迟到四月五日的话,会不会给你带来诸多不便吗?
Could it make much inconvenience to you if I have to postpone our appointment to April 5th?
19)我希望你还是能按原来的时间见面。
I hope you could keep the original appointment.
20)我很遗憾告诉你,我不得不取消明天和你的约会。
I regret to tell you I'll have to cancel my appointment with you tomorrow
(五)提出要求
1)请你电视机音量调低一点好吗?
Would you turn down the volume of your T V set please?
2)请把舷梯放下来一点好吗?
Would you lower the gangway a little bitplease?
3)请把这个情况向引航员传达一下好吗?
Would you mind passing on this information to the pilot?
4)你是否能帮我调整一下吊杆?
Could you give me a hand in adjusting the derrick?
5)你看是否能把我们的安排通知领班?
Do you give me a hand in adjusting the derrick?
6)不知道你们是否能在我船离港前供应我们30吨淡水?
I wonder if you could supply us with 30 tons of fresh water before our ship leaves.
7)不知道你是否能带一个口信给船长?
I wonder if you would give a message to the captain.
8)请通知我们什么时候能进港好吗?
Will you let us know when we could enter the harbour?
9)请把那根缆绳递给我好吗?
Pass me the rope, will you?
10)请把所有的舱门打开。
Please open all the hatches.
11)请确保每个随身带海员证。
Please make sure that everyone takes the Seaman's Book with him.
12)请不要忘记提醒水手长开会。
Please don't forget to remind the bosun of the meeting.
13)请不要在海图室抽烟好吗?
Would you mind not smoking in the chartroom?
14)请不要在我收听气象报告时打扰我好吗?
Do you mind not disturbing me while I am listening to the weather report?
15)请不要这样开起货机。
I wonder if you mind not operating the winch like this.
16)我不允许任何人在甲板上倾倒垃圾。
I wouldn't have anyone of you dumping any garbage on the desk.
17)没有船长允许,谁都不能下地。
No one is to go ashore without the captain's permission.
(六)情景对话
场景(一)
A、船长,我打电话是来定一个时间讨论一下你们的海事声明,今天下午你有空吗?
Captain, I am calling to fix up the time to talk about your sea protest. Will you be free this afternoon?
B、恐怕没有空,后天怎么样?
I am afraid not. What about the day after tomorrow?
A、哎呀!这太晚了,况且我还要到外地出差呢。
Oh, it's too late, besides I will be going away on business.
B、唔,要定一个我们两人都合适的时间实在太难了。咱位妥协一下吧,明天下午你行不行?
Well, it's really difficult to fix up a time which will suit both of us, Let's make a compromise. Will tomorrow afternoon be all right for you?
A、那么就定在明天下午二点吧,我到你船上去呢还是你上我们办公室来?
Make it to o'clock tomorrow afternoon then. Shall I go to your ship or will you come to my office?
B、由你决定吧!
It's up to you.
A、我有小汽车,我到你船上去更方便些。
I have got a car. It's more convenient for me to go to your ship.
B、你考虑得真周到。这就节省了我的时间也省去许多麻烦,你知道我得换两次公共汽车。好,我等着你来。
That's most thoughtful of you. It will save me time and lots of trouble. I have to change two buses, you know. Ok. I'll be expecting you then.
A、明天见。
See you tomorrow!
B、再见。
See you!
场景(二)
A、晚上好,大副,对不起,我来迟了。
Good evening, Chief. Sorry, I am late.
B、晚上,威尔逊先生,没有关系,在交通高峰时开车真费事,是不是?请坐。
Good evening, Mr. Wilson. That's all right. It's quite a job driving at such an hour, isn't it? Won't you sit down?
A、谢谢。让我真正上火的是赶上了交通堵塞,几乎让我多耽搁了半小时。
Thank you. What made me really mad is I was held up in a traffic jam for almost half an hour.
B、真糟糕。你一定很累了,抽一支香烟轻松一下。
That's too bad. You must be very tired. Have a cigarette and relax yourself.
A、谢谢,我不抽,我已戒烟了。
No, thanks. I have given it up.
B、那么我给你煮点咖啡吧。
Let me make you some coffee then.
A、你不介意的话,我宁愿喝一杯你们中国绿茶,也许它会给我提提神。
If you don't mind, I prefer to have a cup of your Chinese green tea, Which perhaps will refresh me.
B、行。干吗不把上衣脱掉呢?随便一点好了,让我替你把上衣挂起来。
Ok, Why not take off your coat Just make yourself at home. Now, let me hang this coat for you.
A、谢谢你,你真的把我当贵宾了。
Thank you. You've been treating me as if I were a guest of honour.
B、你就是贵宾么。喏,这是你的绿茶。
Yes, you are. Here you are, your green tea.
A、谢谢你,现在咱们来谈正经事吧!
Thank you. Now let's get down to our business.
B、好,谈吧!
Yes. Let's.
场景(三)
A、库克先生,我想请你认识一下我们的大副张先生。
Mr. Cook, I'd like you to meet our Chief Officer, Mr. Chang.
B、你好,张先生。
How do you do? Mr. Chang.
C、你好,库克先生。
How do you do? Mr. Cook.
B、张先生,你实在长得象我在另一艘中国上见过的一个人,你以前来过我们港吗?
Mr. Chang, you do look like someone I met on another Chinese ship. Have you ever been to our port before?
C、来过,那是五年前的事了,我当时在金沙轮当三副。
Yes, that was five years ago. I was working as third officer on M. V. Jin Sha.
B、那就对了。你知道,就是我把那艘船引起来的。是不是我变得很厉害你都认不出来了吗?
That's right. It was me who took the ship into the harbour, you know. Have I changed so much that you can't recognize me?
C,不是的。因为你们西方人对我来说都长得差不多,有时我都分辨不出哪一位是杰克逊先生,哪一位是约翰先生。
No, it's because you westerners all look alike to me. Sometimes I can hardly tell a Mr. Jackson from a Mr. Johnson.
B、我能理解。正如我们常常把日本人当作中国人一样。
I can understand. Just like we often take a Japanese for a Chinese.
场景(四)
A、明天是我们的国庆节。请你参加我们在海员俱乐部举行的庆祝会好吗?
Tomorrow is our National Day. Would you join us in our celebration at the Seamen's Club?
B、好,我很想去。可是我可以把夫人带去吗?她很想结交几个中国朋友。
Yes. I'd love to go, but may I take my wife with me? She is dying to get acquainted with a couple of Chinese friends.
A、当然可以,请一定带她去。这是我们的请贴。
Sure. Do take her with you. Here is the invitation card for you.
B、哎呀:我的天!你们的庆祝会那么正式吗?根据你们中国的习惯,我在这种场合该穿什么呢?
Oh! Gracious me! Is it something so formal? What shall I wear on this occasion according to your Chinese custom?
A、你不用担心。我们很随便。事实上,你现在身上穿的就够漂亮的了。
You needn't worry. We don't stand on ceremony. As a matter of fact, what you are wearing is smart enough.
B、你一定在跟我开玩笑吧!我当然得把我衣橱里最好的衣服穿上,顺便问一下,你们都还邀请了谁?
You must be kidding me, but I'll certainly put on my best in my wardrobe. By the way, who else are you inviting?
A、我们邀请了这个港口几乎所有的外国船员。
We've invited almost all the foreign seamen at this harbour.
B、噢唷!场面很大呢。有什么娱乐助兴呢?
Oh! It will be quite a big occasion. Will there be any entertainment?
A、有,有几个中国杂技演员节目,然后有舞会。
Yes, a couple of Chinese acrobats will give performances. Then there will be a dance.
B、好极了。我都等不到明天了。
Marveiious! I can't wait for tomorrow.
请登录后评论~