简短对话 | Short Dialogues |
A | A |
P---外国港口引航员 | P---The Pilot of a foreign port |
C---中国船船长 | C---The Captain of a Chinese vessel |
P:船长先生,你早 | P:Good morning,Mr.Captain |
C:格林先生,你早 | C:Good morning,Mr.Green |
P:你近来好啊? | P:How are you? |
C:很好,谢谢你,那么你呢 | C:Fine,thank you.And you |
P:我也很好,好久没见到你了。 | P:I’m very well,too.Haven’t seen you for a long time, |
C:你一切都很好吗? | C:How’s everything with you? |
P:和平常一样。 | P:Just the same as usual |
B | B |
A---外国港口船舶代理人 | A---The Agent of a foreign port |
O---中国船值班驾驶员 | B---The Office on duty of a Chinese vessel |
A:下午好。 | A:Good afternoon |
O:下午好,你找谁? | O:Good afternoon.Who are you looking for? |
A:对不起,你是不是大副? | A:Excuse me,but aren’t you the Chief Officer? |
0:我不是,我是值班驾驶员,有什么事吗 ? | O:No,I am not. I’m the Officer on duty.What can I dou for you? |
A:我是你们的代理,请你带我去见大副一 下好吗?我想和他谈谈。 | A:I’m your Agent.Will you please take me to see the Chief Officer?I’d like to have a talk with him. |
O:请稍等一下,我去叫他来。 | O:Please wait a moment.I’ll go and fetch him |
C | C |
O---中国船值班驾驶员 | O---The Officer on duty of a Chinese vessel |
C---中国船船长 | C---The Captain of a Chinese vessel |
A---外国港口船舶代理人 | A---The Agent of a foreign port |
O---这是我们的船长,这是我们的代理 人. | O---This is our Captain. This is our |
C:你好,代理先生。. | C:How do you do,Mr.Agent |
A:你好,船长 | A:How do you do,Captain? |
C:对不起,让你等了。 | A:It’s nothing. |
A:没有啥。 | C:Sit down,please.Have a cigarette. |
C:请坐,抽烟。 | A;Thanks |
A:谢谢。 | A;Thanks |
C:我可以知道你的名字吗? | C:May I know your name? |
A:我的名字叫杰克逊。 | A:My name is Jackson |
C:杰克逊先生,喝杯茶好吗? | C:Mr.Jackson,have a cup of tea? |
A:哦!多好的中国茶!我非常喜欢它。 | A:How nice China tea!I like it very much. |
C:杰克逊先生,午饭准备好了,请在船上 和我们一起吃午饭吧 | C:Mr.Jackson,lunch is ready.Have lunch with us on board. |
A:不,谢谢你,我该走了。再见! | A:No,thank you,I must be off now. Good-bye! |
C:再见! | C:Good-bye! |
接待 | Reception |
1、我可以进来吗? | 1、May I come in? |
2、请进。 | 2、Come in,please |
3、你找谁? | 3、Who are you looking for? |
4、我要找你们大副。 | 4、I’m looking for your Chief Officer |
5、对不起,你可不是大副吗? | 5、Excuse me,but aren’t you the Chief Officer? |
6、我是代理行的约翰8226;史密斯。 | 6、I’m John Smith from the agency |
7、你是值班驾驶员吗? | 7、Are you the Officer on duty? |
8、你是事务员,是不是? | 8、You are the Purser,aren’t you? |
9、你是大副还是船长? | 9、Are you the Chief Officer or the Captain? |
10、请问,你叫什么名字? | 10、Your name,please? |
11、我可以知道你的名字吗? | 11、May I know your name? |
12、我叫勃朗。 | 12、My name is Brown |
13、让我把他介绍给你。 | 13、Let me introduce him to you |
14、这是我们的代理人布朗先生 | 14、This is our Agent Mr.Brown |
15、这是我们的船长 | 15、This is our Captain |
16、很高兴与你相遇(识) | 16、Pleased to meet you.(Glad to know you. |
17、有什么事吗? | 17、What can I do for you? |
18、有什么事吗? | 18、Anything I can do for you? |
19、还有什么别的事我可以帮忙吗? | 19、Anything else I can do ? |
20、我要和你们大副谈一谈。请你带我去 见他好吗? | 20、I want to have a talk with your Chief Officer. Will you |
21、我可以见你们的船长吗? | 21、May I see you Captain? |
22、跟我来 | 22、Come along with me |
23、请跟我来。……到了。 | 23、Follow me,please…Here we are |
24、走这边 | 24、Take this way |
25、请走这边。 | 25、Come this way,please |
26、等一会儿。 | 26、Wait a moment |
27、请稍等一会儿 | 27、Wait a minute,please |
28、请在大厅(台)等他 | 28、Please wait for him in the saloon |
29、请坐。 | 29、Sit down,please |
30、请坐 | 30、Take a seat,please |
31、请坐。 | 31、Be seated,please |
32、请抽烟。 | 32、Have a cigarette |
33、请随便抽烟。 | 33、Help yourself to the cigarettes |
34、谢谢,我不抽烟。 | 34、Thank you,I don’t smoke |
35、我喜欢抽“中华”牌烟卷 | 35、I like the “zhong hua”cigarettes |
36、你想喝啤酒还是喝葡萄酒? | 36、Which do you prefer,beer of wine? |
37、比起葡萄酒来我还是喜欢啤酒。 | 37、I prefer beer to wine |
38、对不起,我不喝酒。 | 38、I’m sorry. I don’t care for wine |
39、你喜欢喝茶,还是喝咖啡? | 39、Which do you like,tea or coffee? |
40、请来一杯红茶 | 40、A cup of black tea,please |
41、请喝茶。 | 41、Have a cup of tea,please |
42、我想喝一杯苏打汽水 | 42、I’d like a glass of soda-water |
43、吃过午饭了吗? | 43、Have you had lunch? |
44、引航员先生,午饭准备好了 | 44、Lunch is ready,Mr.Pilot |
45、请在船上吃午饭吧。 | 45、Please have lunch on board |
46、在船上休息一会儿好吗? | 46、Will you have a rest on board? |
47、这是给你准备的房间。 | 47、Here is your cabin |
48、便所就在那儿 | 48、The lavatory is over there |
49、今天晚上船上有电影,你有空的话, 请来吧。 | 49、A film will be shown on board tonight.Please come over |
50、什么电影? | 50、What's the film about? |
51、电影好极了! | 51、What a wonderful film! |
请登录后评论~