Hello, chief engineer. Oil barge coming, which side do you mean to alongside?
喂,老轨, 油船来了,你想靠哪舷?
Ok, I know. Portside may be more convenient. (好的,我知,左舷较好)
Where is the connection?(油管接头在哪里?)
It’s here.(就在这)
Where is the chief engineer?(老轨在哪里?)
Oh, chief engineer may be in cabin. I show you to him.(可能在房间,我领你去)
Chief engineer is waiting for you in ship office.(正在船舶办公室等你)
Chief engineer?(老轨,是吗?)
Yes, I am. Can I help you?(是的,能帮你忙吗?)
Yes, here is paper for you to sign.(对,这儿有份文件要你签)
Ok, what’s for?(什么文件?)
Before bunkering operation, for our mutual protection please ensure that:
加油前,我们共同的保护措施应保证:
(a). How many tanks you want to fill in?(你船加油舱有几个?)
(b). There is sufficient capacity in your vessel’s bunker tanks to accept the quantity
Ordered.(舱容是否足够容纳所订购的油量。)
(c). All scupper holes on deck are blocked before pumping commences.
泵油前,甲板上的下水道要堵住。
(d). A qualified member of your crew will supervise the entire bunkering operation.
是否有称职的人员监督整个加油过程。
(e). Do you prepare material for oil spillage?(防溢油用品准备了吗?)
(f). The barge crew are advised well before any closure of valves in you system,
系统加油阀关闭前,应提前告知油驳,
So that high build up of pressure in the bunkering hose will be prevented.
以防输油管产生高压。
Please co-operation in these matters.(对上述事项予以合作)
No problem, that’s already.(没问题,全准备好了)
6. Please sign the oil labels.(请签油标签)
7. How many tons pumped per hour?(每小时泵油多少吨?)
What’s pumping speed? (加油速度是多少?)
Fuel oil 200 tons per hour, diesel oil 50 tons per hour, and diesel oil first.
重油200吨,轻油50吨,先加轻油。
Ok, I quite agree with you.(我完全同意)
Please pass your pipe blind down to barge, so that we can offer suitable hose connector.
请把油管盲板放到油驳上,以便我们提供合适的油管接头。
Please down your pipe blind.(请把油管盲板放下来)
What size on your pipe? (油管尺寸是多少?)
We use this air horn to give a signal in the event of emergency.
应急情况下,用这个气喇叭发信号。
(第六页)
Please send one person to barge and take sounding.(请派一人到油驳量油)
Come down, to take sounding. (下来,量油)
Ok, wait a moment.(好,稍等)
11. Now, I’m here, let’s start to take sounding.(好,我来了,开始量油吧)
Ok, just from No.1.(好的,从第一舱开始)
Hello, oil pipe has connected and the valves have been opened already. Pumping start.
喂,油管已接好,阀已开好,开始泵油吧。
At first, pump slowly.(开始慢一点)
Ok, no problem(没问题)
Hello, pumping finish, I will blow out with air.
喂,泵油结束了,我用空气吹除。
Have you blown with air?
用空气吹过了吗?
Yes, all finish. Disconnect hose now.
是,全搞定,拆管子吧。
Chief engineer, here is the oil receipt, Please sign it, and two bottle of oil samples.
轮机长,这是加油单,请签名。 还有两瓶油样,
Please keep it. 请保存。
According to our calculation, there is 10 tons fuel oil shortage.
根据我们的计算, 少10吨重油。
0 Please pumping a gain, if not so, half share for each
请在泵一次, 不然, 我们双方各占一半。
Since you saying, I check again.(既然如此,我再检查一次)
15. Our received quantity just fits your figure.(我们接收的数量与你的数额相符)
I sign it. Thank your co-operation(我签,谢谢合作)
Will you supply main engine lube oil in bulk or in barrel?
你供的主机滑油是散装,还是桶装。
As the order list, we will supply in bulk.
根据定单,是散装。
Remarks:
If you want to improve your English standard, you must speaking English every day. Don’t be shy of speaking, and don’t care for mistake. Only speaking crazy. With day after day, you will find that you have changed already.
We trust to create miracle by ourselves.
请登录后评论~